Chapter 1: Oh No

The art work above doesn't belong to me or Danny Phantom you can welcome Butch Hartman for that glorious gift. There was Phantom Planet but his secret identity stayed a secret.

*Danny's PROV*:

I was walking to my last period of the day with my two best friends (girlfriend), Sam and Tucker. " Man, I can't wait to get though Lancers boring class and finally head 'home'." I stated in a whinny tone. Sam nudged me and stated in her light/dark soothing tone. " Ya, can't wait to get 'home'."Using quotation marks as she said home. Me,Sam, And Tucker don't really consider are homes, homes any more(besides Tucker because his parents found out), because my parents didn't know if I was even home or not while Sams parents were all on her with there pink and proper stuff. So, we all moved into the ghost zone when I became king and when Sam excepted her marring me and being my queen. Now tucker is are technology person who budded up with Technus, and is my right hand man." I know right." Tucker stated as we walked off thought the empty halls.

We finally arrived at the old beat up door to Mr. Lancers room. As always, we were the last ones to enter and to take are seats. Once we did we decided to wait till Mr.Lancer showed up to class.

I looked to my right at the back of the class to Sam with love in my eyes, she has changed a lot sense freshmen year. Her short hair was now long almost touching her butt but the front part still in it high ponytail defying gravity, like always. Her shirt now was longed sleeved, and was full black with green lining and baggy to hide her obvious muscle and scars. To match the shirt she had black ripped jeans while the lining inside was green so when she roles them up they would have green cuffs. And of course she would never leave her steeled toe combat boots behind and with a simple nose ring she got in sophomore year. She also now had nice filled in curves which now the boys were drooling at (which ticked me off). Also not to mention anything but, lets included the black wedding band representing her love for me. It was a black band with a dark purple stone on top and of course with Sam on the bottom of the ring just like the one I used to tell her I loved her back in freshman year.

I now looked to my left to see Tucker with a small Afro after ditching the beret the same year Sam got her nose ring and started growing it out a little ways. He also had a long sleeved baggy shirt on to hide muscles and scars but the colors were different. It was a nice forest green and the lining was white. He had some nice light brown cargo pants to hold all his necessitates or 'tech stuff'. He too now wore steeled toe combat boots. His glasses were now basically a computer except more advanced. All he had to do was think about what to do and it did it.

Now I have changed the most from ghost fighting. My hair had grown a little, slowly encroaching on my neck as it did so and when I looked up only my left eye with half the right poking behind my raven black hair could be seen. I too had a long baggy shirt to cover the muscle I gained including the thousands of scars I get but it was the color white with black lining and a green oval in the middle. I had black pants with my own black steeled toe combat boots. Just like Sam and Tucker, also like them I to got an excretory which is a piercing on the top of my right ear with of course my black wedding ring that was just a plain wedding band right behind the ring of rage.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as are over weight teacher, Mr. Lancer, walked into the room with a skip in his step. "Hello Class!" he said with to much excitement for my taste. "We are going to have a special field trip!" I inwardly groaned because 'special field trip' usual means farm instead of museum. The class voiced my thought as most of them groaned as well. " This one is lead By Mr. and Mrs. Fenton."He exclaimed. I straightened like a arrow from my slouched position while muttering an "Oh No." I took a look at Sam and Tucker and in their faces I saw my reflections in their features that showed trouble and distress. " The Ghost Zone!" Mr. Lancer yelled to the class as a sudden bang could be heard as the Fenton's burst into the room. Then another bang filled the room.

This is my first Fanfiction and I hoped you liked it. Please comment on what I could do better and what I should keep or add. ( like writing style or more charters). Love you all if you even read this and Bye!PEACE OUT!

- Mrs.Phantom