Yikes!

My head whipped over to were the screech was coming from and it turned out to be Paulina. She looked like she was going to faint, she stared at me in horror. I then realized I did look pretty gruesome with my cut up leg and scraped up chest.
         Sam raced over to me, she pulled me into a passionate kiss and then started to tug me along to go get me cleaned up a bit. "Hey Dora! How have you been? We haven't visited in awhile." I said happily. The class looked stunned that I haven't cried out in pain from walking on my leg "Everything is fine and orderly. We are reaching the 1800's which is nice, though are technology is around the 1950's from the help of Tucker and Technus!" "That's great!"
  I called the class to follow has we walked into a lounge like room with blue and green couches set across the room with tables and chairs to go with.
Sam pulled me over to a blue couch and sat me down gently. She gently pulled her back pack off her back and opened it pulling out a first aid ghost kit. She didn't let ANYONE beside her and Jazz deal with my injuries beside Frostbite and Jazz, who weren't here at the moment.
Wetting a cloth she began cleaning the wound. "Wait, What injuries do the class have?" I asked worried. I was supposed to protect them. Sam smiles up at me and said "Nothing nearly as bad as you." While picking out pieces of metal and glass. The class looked astonished had how I had not cried out in pain and was worried about THEM when I am in much worse shape. "What injuries do the worse people in the group have?" I ask more quickly hoping she understood my worry knowing that I get panic attack's if I think other people are hurt worse than me. My breathe started to quickened. She quickly looked back checking people over with a quick lavender eye and turned back to me "The worst injury is Star with a cut on her leg but nothing to serious." "That's good." Was my relived reply. "Danny..." Mr. Lancer Asked questionably. " Yes Mr. Lancer?" "Is she going to stitch you up?" He asked shakily. " I looked down to see Sam heating up a needle. "Probably." I replied with out hesitation "Do the class and I need to move so we don't hear..." He trailed off as he looked down at my leg. The needle was already deep in my body. Weaving in and out of its delicate surface without me screaming or at least whimpering. Most of the class looked green and had turned around. Some were still looking at my leg still in shock.
"Well that's done." Me and Sam stood up. I kissed her on the cheek and started thinking. Dora doesn't have carriages so we can't ride in that to the Far Frozen or the kingdom where the portals were plus I didn't want to take the class to the kingdom. That would just turn out bad.
We already have what we can carry so can't bring more so, "Thank you Dora but we have to hit the road but I will hopefully visit soon!" I call over to her "She responded politely "Of course Sir Danny. You are always Welcome." I nodded a goodbye and motioned for the class and adults to follow me.
How was I supposed to explain myself though this one?

Sorry that I was gone for forever but I still have school and a life. PEACE OUT!

Mrs. Phantom