People get Suspicious

Previous Chapter: *Another bang filled the room*

THIRD PERSON PROV:

                               They class started cheering  Until Mr. Lancer yelled in annoyance and frustration " Moby Dick Mr. Fenton! Please stop the horrendous sound. The whole class then swiveled there heads in the direction of the famous trio, and what a sight it was. Danny was banging his head repeatedly on his desk cursing in some foreign language while Sam was giving her very best death glare to the whole class which gave them shivers down their spine. Last but not least Tucker was looking up muttering curses in the same foreign langue while some English slipped  out like "Oh God." "Clockwork help us." and "why?"

                               Everybody including the adults were surprised to say the least. Why had they had such a big reaction out of the three? With one final *bang* Danny stopped and but his head on his desk muttering under his breath. One by one each one of the trio looked at one another then looked to the front of the room where everybody was still shocked speechless. Then Sam growled in a deadly voice no ones head before besides Danny and Tucker "What!"

                      Throwing everybody out of there shock the class faced to the front were Mr. Lancer stood still fazed. He shook his head and turned to face the class. "Now I will let Mr. and Mrs. Fenton Take the stage." Backing up to the left wall.

                       *Time Skip*

                     For the rest of the class Mr. and Mrs. Fenton explained what you need and what do you if a ghost come near you for the field trip starting at 9 am next Monday. The trio of coarse paid no mind to this because they knew all the stuff they need and about ghosts.

DANNY PROV:

                      Finally when the class finished we were the first ones out.I lead Sam and Tucker to a back ally were Me and Sam changed into are ghost forms and Tucker into his suit he built. We had found out in Junior Year that Sam got ghost powers from Undergrowth but stayed dormant until she was shot with one of Skulkers many tasers. So during that year me and Sam worked on here ghost power while Tucker work on a suit a lot like Valerie's but with a visor and everything dedicated to the colors blue and sliver.

                     Sams Ghost form was styled with plants but had my colors. She had a spandex black crop top that ended right over her belly button that held on tight to her frame. She had green short shorts also used with spandex and vines raped around her legs and arms with white hair flowing down her back in its usual style.

                    My ghost form has changed from its black and white spandex jumpsuit now to black jeans and a white hoodie with a black DP symbol in the middle. I had on white vans with a black utility belt hung on my waste with its ascents white. And of course how could we forget, the green glowing fire crown that sat upon my head lopsided and the also green and glowing ring of rage on my finger, Overall I turned to a superhero nerd to a moody teenager/ business causal superhero.  

                 I opened a portal and we walked though. We arrived in a simple gray hallway that had the Kings of the past ghost zone hung up. Sam and Tucker followed me as we made are way down the lengthy hallway. I cringed when we passed the Pariah Dark's painting. There just to many bad memories not to. We then walked into the throne room. Something white and black crushed into me and I fell back. 

  Well...that was the second chapter. I how you'd like it. Comment and vote. I hope your still interested. PEACE OUT!

                                                                                                                           -Mrs.Phantom