Lets get Ready

Sorry I wasn't posting, I got caught reading other Danny Phantom stuff for inspiration, well here you go.

Mr. Lancers POV

The class and I were standing outside the door after we rung the door bell. While we were waiting I glanced over the group seeing who actually came. There were about ten of us which included, Paulina and Star which were muttering about who the ghost boy would marry and dressed in skippy clothes with high heels. Dash, Kwan, and Josh were all dressed like they do every day, that was the only A-listers that came then most of the nerds like Micky,(is that how you spell it?)Max and a few others, but that was it.

The door then opened and it was not Mrs and Mr. Fenton but Jazz in a tak-top with some soft baggy pants that hit the floor. She then invited us inside and headed for the kitchen and we followed.

When we appeared in the small door way presenting the kitchen, you could say it shocked us all to see Danial and Tucker with no shirts and just pants while Sam was just the in one of Danials shirts. T-they... didn't do IT...right? But what shocked us more was how they were throwing knives, pans, dishes, forks, spoons, and most of all food AND still cooking at the same time! And it was beautiful to watch how gracefully the did it all. How Danny and Sam fit perfectly together while Tucker moved around them just as gracefully as they did with each other. They didn't notice us until someone (I think Dash) gasped coming out of there shock about to yell but that's when the knife was thrown at me with such speed I didn't see it coming. Then out of nowhere Danial was in front of me already had caught the knife yelling

      " Protocol 37! Oh and grab the food will you!" Before we could blink they were bouncing up the stairs and disappeared, all food gone and the kitchen almost perfectly clean expect for what there cooking with

       Then Dash finally spoke "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"

*Time Skip that asked for Pizza*

       Class POV

       We saw the mysterious trio just run up the stairs and were all wondering what Dash just screamed really. Then we heard Tucker yell " I get first shower!" Then there were some "nuhu!" From Sam and Danny. "What, are you two going to shower together so you want the warmer water?" "I mean it saves water." Said Sam. The class and and Mr. Lancer gasped. "Yea Tuck, we have are ways." Said Danny sarcastically. "Fine whatever. I going to get dressed." We heard stopping and the shower turn on. 
       After about 20 minutes the shower turned off. After some rustling they started talking again. "So Sammy What kind of hair style today?" Danny asked. After not hearing a slap from Sam we kept listening. " Uhm...how about a French braid in to a ponytail?" "Sure." Why was Fenton doing Manson hair? Wouldn't it be the other way around? "Ok all done" "Thanks. Now were is Tucker?" "Good question?" " I'm over here" was heard from father down the hall. We heard some small chatting and then footsteps coming down the stairs.

     They walked down the stairs in there regular clothes but some thing looked stretcher then normal. Like Sam has legging instead of jeans while Danny and Tucker looked about the same and they all had backpacks. The trio then headed for a door we didn't see earlier. It was covered in metal and looked sound proof.

     Danny opened it and yelled "Maddie, Jack the class is here." Why did Fenton call his parents by there names instead of mom and dad, we all wondered. We then heard " Let them down please!" We all headed down stairs the creepy dark stairs which lead them to a surreal trip they thought the would never have.

Well I hope you liked that chapter and this was not edited so... yea I did my best. PEACE OUT!

                                Mrs.Phantom