Preparing Part:2

hey I'm back sorry some of the keys on my keyboard don't work so I had to convince my mom to use the 'Family' computer but you know. Anyway here you go!

              Sunday Night

                             "Okay, one more time." I stated. "Come on, not AGAIN." Tucker groaned in annoyance. Its now 1am and lets just say I want to make sure we have every thing. "Just humor him Tucker." Sam complained but she still held the look if worry on her tired eyes after a long Sunday. "Fine, This is the last time though."

"5 wrist rays"

"Check"

"3 bazookas" 

"check"

"10 lipstick blasters"

"check"

"4 anti-creep sticks"

"Check"

        "Good. Food next.Alright Tucker, take it away." I said to the furiously typing Tucker recording all are supplies.

"20 granola bars"

"Check"

"20 sandwiches"

"Check"

"30 water bottles"

"Check"

"15 ecto-fruit for you and Sam."

"Check"

   "You found ecto-fruit?" Sam questioned. "I started growing a couple trees at the back of the castle." "why don't I know."" You never asked?" My voice squeaked at my lame excuse, I rubbed the back of my neck nervousely. "I will kill you later." she said as she 'death glared' me. "Anyway." Tucker dragged out, " Time for bed?" he asked hopefully. "One more thing, first aid kits." "Right." he states in realization. 

"5 regular first aid kits"

"Check"

"4 ghost kits for you and Sam"

"Check"

     "Now can we go to bed?" he asked pleading on the floor almost. "Fine go we'll see you in the morning." Thank You!" he whisper shouted while running to the guest room. 

      Me and Sam slowly settled into bed and had a good nights sleep compared to the ones to come.

Time Skip called Bob

     Monday Morning

           I woke up to a lump on my chest rising and falling to the retheme of my breathing. I slowly pecked Sam on the lips. "Wake up Sammy time for breakfast." She leaned upward and gave me a kiss. "What are we having?" " How about..., pancakes and omelets." "Prefect" she rolled off the bed and landed softly on the floor. "Oh good its only 7. They won't be here till 9." Well then, lets go princess." She sent me a small glare but stayed silent has I went to grab her hand. Once I reached her we went down to Tuckers door and knocked. No answer. Me and Sam meet gazes. 1,2,3,..."Jazz is on Fire!" we yelled in unison. We heard a small yelp and backed away from the door. The door flew open with a small *bang*. " Where." he said panting. "Glade your awake, lets go make breakfast." Sam stated. "Oh It's you." was mumbled put slowly followed still in a sleepy state now that the 'dangers' over. 

        We entered the Kitchen and started cooking with me and Tucker only in sweatpants showing off scars and muscles while Sam was just in one of my over sized shirts. As we begin to cook we were talking in fluent Latin and throwing knives and silverware at each other. The stereo was blasting and at some points. We were singing, humming , or just plain dancing. At one point we heard the door bell but ignored it sense Jazz in her pink shirt and sweats pants with bright fire orange hair flowing down her back, went to get it thinking it was the post man or something. But when we heard a gasp we turned around to look at the English class. In surprise I threw a knife right at Mr. Lancers head.

Well hoped you like it. I came up with it on the fly. I hope I can post soon but this will have to do. PEACE OUT.

                                                                                     Mrs. Phantom