Chapter Thirty-Seven

Okay guys, do you guys want Roy to join the team or... and please, if you have any ideas tell me! Also, the one-shots book is up!

The next morning it was Sunday and Percy was still staying at Roy's apartment, not that she was complaining. She woke up by Roy's side, his chest rising and falling with every breath. She sat up and stretched her arms, her mind finally waking up. She looked over at Roy and saw how he started to wake up. He opened his ocean blue eyes and Percy lay back down again.

"Good morning," she said and he responded with the same words.

They sat there in awkward silence until Percy got out of the bed, which led to Roy doing the same.

-

By the end of the day Percy was back in the mountain with Connor, Kaldur and Megan.

She and Megan cooked dinner, and luckily it wasn't burnt. Okay, maybe a little burnt, it was just a little extra crispy. After dinner they'd gone their separate ways, okay... that was a little dramatic. They all went to their rooms. There, that was better.

When Percy walked into her room she didn't immediately plop down on her warm bed as usual. No, today she went to the shower instead. She let out a small gasp as the warm water touched her skin. "Oh! Hot! That is too hot! Ow!"

Percy quickly turned down the waters temperature. "Okay, that's better," she said to nobody bet herself.

She started, mesmerized, as the drops of water fell. Well, until one of the water drops fell right into her eye. She blinked furiously, trying to stop the slight burning sensation in her eye. So, even though I'm a daughter of Poseidon, getting water in my eye still stings, nice to know.

Why did all the showers in the mountain have soap bars? Percy had wondered that from day one. Since she was such a Seaweed Brain she always managed to drop the bar of soap, so it fell right on the floor of the shower.

But lately, it seemed that she'd gotten better, she hadn't dropped the soap in a long time, so when she did drop it all she did was groan. You know what? I'm just gonna leave it there. It's not like I'm going to slip on it, fall and possibly break my bac- on second though, I should probably pick it up.

Percy picked it up, and put it where it was before she used it, preventing any damage that could occur. Gods, who knew soap could be so dangerous? Well, she did.. now.

A minute or so later she stepped out of the shower and dried her body, but not her hair, it was easier to brush it when it was wet. She got her brush and pulled it through her black hair, fighting through all the tangles. A lot of brushing later she wrapped a towel around her tan and scarred body. She walked into her room, locked the door and put on her pajamas. Now she threw herself on her bed. After a movie she decided to go to bed.

-

The next morning Percy woke up to her alarm. Right, school. Cue groan. Percy kicked her sheets off of her, quickly getting out of bed. She took of her pajamas, quickly changing into some casual clothes.

She walked out into the kitchen and ate some simple breakfast. Monday. Six letter. Huh, just like school. Funny how together they were horrible. Monday and school, both six words, both horrible.

Percy chuckled to herself and walked to her bathroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Okay, she wasn't looking her best, not that she cared. She sloppily pulled her black hair in a ponytail and brushed her teeth.

-

"Percy!" Alicia called as Percy walked onto the school grounds. "Oh my god! I was so scared. You just went missing after lunch an-and-"

"Alicia, chill," Percy said. "I'm fine."

Alicia took a deep breath. "Yeah, I was just worried."

"Of course you were, we're all human after all," Percy said with a laugh.

"Yeah, and we have school too, come on," Alicia said and grabbed Percy's wrist, pulling her inside the school.

-

After their last class before lunch Percy walked though the corridor to her locker. The corridor was, surprisingly, empty. She'd been held back a little, nothing big. She walked down the corridor, not really paying mind to her surroundings. So, when she crashed into a locker she was really surprised. Her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as she got off the locker she'd crashed into.

Apparently she hadn't been all alone. She looked at the teenager in front of her. Male. Same age as her. Black hair. Brown eyes.

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk.

"Yo!" The boy, cause he sure wasn't a man, called after her.

She ignored him and unlocked her locker, putting her stuff in it and locking it again. Then she quickly twirled around.

"What do you need?" Percy asked and he scoffed.

Then his lips twisted into a 'cruel' type smirk, not that it scared her. She looked at him, unfazed and raised an eyebrow.

He glared at her and she just scoffed. "You think you can scare me?"

Of course, he didn't like that comment, so since his vocabulary was very limited she just punched her face. Percy had to admit, he had a mean punch. She heard her nose break under his fist, she felt it too.

"Oh, is that how you want to go?" She said, as serious as you can sound with a broken nose.

"Oh, bring it... that is if you have any," he taunted.

She smirked. "Before I totally end you, I just want to know? Why me? Not that I'm sad or anything, I'm actually really honored. But, why me?"

"Well, you're a freak. You and that girl Alice. Even more than that Meg girl and Connor boy," he said.

"Oh really?" Percy asked.

"Yeah," the guy said.

"That was a rhetorical question," Percy said and punched him in the face. Hard.