Chapter Twenty-Three

I don't own anything, not the characters and barely the plot.

This is a really long chapter, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Percy burst out laughing at Roy's reaction and that Aphrodite and Hermes had really been there. She clutched her stomach and made her way to the ground. She rolled around on the ground, hand on her stomach, laughing her soul out.

"That was Aphrodite and Hermes," she said and continued laughing.

"As in the actual gods?" Roy asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because, well. Hermes was probably here to film my horrible archery, and Aphrodite has a habit of spying on people she ship," Percy said.

Roy just shook his head in confusion.

"I get some getting used too," Percy said.

They then proceeded to clean up the archery range. Together they did it fairly quickly and they made their way back to Roy's apartment.

They went down to his secret 'base' and sparred, trained and such.

"How long have you been sword fighting?" Roy said.

"Since I was twelve, why?" Percy replied.

"Oh, wow. That's why you're so good," Roy said.

"I'm no- Annabeth was better anyway, she'd done it since she was seven," Percy said.

"I'm sure she was good, but to me... you'll always be the best," Roy said as she moved closer to her.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

He stared into her sea-green eyes and she stared into his ocean blue.

-

Roy and Percy made lunch together, a salad, just a normal chicken salad. Percy set the table while Roy finished the food.

"You know Roy, thanks for helping me with the archery," Percy said.

"No problem, Percy, it was fun," Roy said.

"I bet it was," Percy said.

Roy brought the bowl of salad and put it in the middle of the table. Percy smiled as they both sat down and took some food before digging in.

"High five, this is really good," Percy said as she raised her hand, extending it towards Roy.

He smiled at her and his palm met her, creating a satisfying smack!

"How's it with the team?" Roy asked.

"Really good actually," Percy said.

"Details?" Roy asked.

"Of course, Megan finally managed to only moderately burn her cookies a few days ago. Connor has gotten better at socializing, actually partaking in conversations instead of just grunting. Kaldur's fine as always, Artemis is cool and good as always. Wally is good as well, I healed his wound from the arrow, and got Artemis to apologize to him. Robins the same, nothing to worry about. So, it's good."

"That's good."

"You bet it is."

"What about Alicia? After, you know what happened," Roy asked.

"She's good as if it had never happened, but she did figure out my identity and I turn yours," Percy said.

"Okay, you trust her right?" Roy asked.