Chapter Fourteen

I don't own anything, not the characters and barely the plot.

After the mission, both Roy and Percy had left the mountain. Roy has left for his apartment and Riptide had left for Wonder Woman's apartment, where she stayed during the weekends.

Artemis and Megan sat on Megan's bed in Megan's bed having a 'girls night' as they did every Saturday. Those 'girl nights' on Saturdays were the only days that Artemis stayed at the mountain, even slept there. Connor was doing something, probably training or watching static.

"So, Roy and Percy... today during the mission," Artemis said.

"Totally adorable."

"Ask her about it during school on Monday," Artemis said.

"Hello, Megan! Why didn't I think of that! Of course, I will," Megan said, accompanied by a facepalm.

-

Percy sat on her bed thinking about Roy, about how he'd asked her on a date. She still couldn't believe it, and now all she could do was wait... just wait. The time ticked by, but slowly. She wondered what Artemis and Megan were doing. She wondered many things, and some of those things there may not be an answer to. She shook the thought out of her head. Let's not get too deep and philosophical now, she thought. Wouldn't want that, now would we?

Even those she shook that thought out she only fell deeper into different thoughts. Thoughts about alternative universes. What if there were a universe without gods, who would she be then? She could look completely different, she did get her looks from her father after all. Would she even exist? What about a universe without superheroes? So much for not being philosophical, she thought.

-

The next morning she woke up at 9:30. When she opened her eyes and sunlight shone down upon then, her mind cleared.

Today she would go on her first date with Roy, her eyes winded and more sunlight shone down on them. She rubbed her eyes and stretched. She walked to her closet, half awake. She pulled out some clothes. A white blouse along with black jeans. She put on the clothes and her slippers. She blinked a few times and then walked out to the kitchen, now fully awake.

She got some breakfast and sat down at the table. A note was taped to the table from Diana, saying that she was going on a run. Percy shrugged and started eating.

-

2: 45. The time had come. Okay, that sounded a little too cliche, Percy thought. She waited in her room, the doorbell would ring at any moment now.

A sound broke through the silence, the doorbell! Percy rushed out of her room and opened the door. Outside of the door stood Roy, smiling. He wore a red polo shirt omg with a pair of black jeans. Percy smiled at him, put on some shoes.

She walked out of the apartment and closed the door after her and proceeded to lock it.

"No daggers in bed today, I hope?" Roy said.

"No daggers in bed today," Percy replied. They walked down the stairs and exited the apartment building. They walked to the cafe, holding hands.

When they finally made it to the cafe and they ordered. Percy ordered a piece of chocolate cake, while Roy ordered a piece of apple pie. They picked up their pies and cakes and walked to a table for two. They sat down, obviously, and started talking.

"Roy, any fears?" Percy asked.

"Death, I guess," Roy said.

"Don't worry, I've met him, he's not that bad," Percy said with a smirk.

"Wait, you've met Death?" Roy asked.

"Yeah, I'll tell you about it later," she said.

"What about you? Any fears?" Roy asked.

"Yeah, elevators and losing those close to me," Percy said.

"Elevators?"

"I had to ride an elevator out of Hell, so elevators just remind me of ... there," she said.

"Oh, I understand," Roy said.

They ate in silence for a few seconds before Percy started the conversation again. "It was fun on the mission yesterday, especially since you were there? What did you think of it?"

"I was pretty fun, your little Young Justice team isn't as bad as I thought," Roy replied.

Percy smiled at him and he returned it.

-

After they'd been at the cafe they walked to Roy's apartment, where Percy found herself spending a lot of time during the weekends.

They sat on a couch watching a movie with chips and popcorn. Percy didn't remember the name of the movie, but it was pretty good. They sat there and enjoyed it. Halfway through the movie, Roy paused it and they made dinner.

They ate said dinner while sitting on the kitchen counter.

"This is so much better than a date in Hell," Percy said.

"Yeah, it is," Roy replied.

They finished their food and then started watching the movie again. They made small remarks about the movie every now and then. If something was impossible or too easy. If they were able to pull some stunt that was in the movie and such.

-

After the movie, they went out for a walk. The sun had gone down a while ago and the air was slightly chilly, not that they minded. The stars shone in the sky and Percy would point to the start signs she saw and explain the tales behind them, as most of them came for Greek mythology.

(What's your zodiac sign? Mines Sagittarius)

In the and they sat down on a bench and looked at the stars. Percy talked and Roy listened, it was wonderful. In the end, when they walked back to Roy's apartment they'd had a good time with the stars and Roy knew they every time he saw the stars this moment, the memory of this moment would roll in his mind.

In the end, they decided to watch another movie, a cliche romance movie, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. This night, this day would be one Percy would never forget, not even if Hera decided to intervene. Not even then would she forget this or him.