Chapter Thirty

I don't own anything, not the characters and barely the plot.

Percy was extremely excited. She had every right to be extremely excited, after all... she hadn't seen or heard from Rachel since the Second Giant War. She missed Rachel, her artistic and creative personality, she just missed her. She could just see her standing in front of her wearing paint-splattered clothes. Percy shook the thought out of her head and checked the time. 5:00. She was already ready and decided to walk out into the living room.

She saw the whole team, and Roy standing there talking. All the boys wore suits with different colored ties. Roy wore a red tie, so did Wally. Kaldur has a dark blue tie, Connor wore a black tie and Robin had a light blue one.

Artemis was wearing a forest green dress with a slit up to the middle of her right thigh. The dress had one arm, the right one, while the left arm was left bare.

Megan wore a sleeveless light pink dress. The dress reached to the floor and a thin, upside down triangle over her chest was decorated with light pink floral embroidery. The dress was holding itself up by the fabric around Megan's neck.

Percy wore a dark blue dress with two layers of skirts. The first layer was tighter to her body, but not to tight, while the other layer was thinner and not as opaque. The second layer was very flowy and not at all tight. The dress didn't have long sleeved and the chest part of it looked like you had just wrapped blue fabric around it, tightly, in a fashionable way.

(Pictures of the dresses are at the end of the chapter.)

Roy walked up to her and started whispering in her ear. "You look absolutely gorgeous, Seph."

Percy blushed furiously and managed to whisper back, "You look very handsome, Red."

He, too, blushed furiously.

When the clock struck 5:30 we left for the charity event.

When they exited the zeta tubes Percy grabbed Roy's hand. We walked from there to the Dare household. The sun was still up, it was summer after all, and the sky was clear. It was warm, not too warm, but not too cold, it was that amazing in between.

-
First Person PoV (long time no see, First Person PoV)

When we walked into a room that could be described as nothing less of a fancy ballroom my eyes started searching for the familiar redhead that had the courage to hit a titan with a hairbrush. It was a little hard with the number of people in the room, but I searched over and over again.

"Looking for someone?" Roy asked.

"Kinda," I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"A friend of mine," I answered.

Then I spotted her. The familiar frizzy red hair and green eyes, sparkling with creativity. Rachel was wearing a dress, that was one rare sight that I promised to remember. The dress that she was wearing had a light blue, lacy top with a light blue skirt that was all the way down to the floor. She looked very bored, but that was understandable. She disliked fathers business, as long as I'd know her, she always did.

"Found her, I'll meet up with you guys later," I said.

Roy nodded and I was off. I walked quickly, but not too quickly to Rachel. I heard chatter all over the place. It was crowded after all.