15. You're In Trouble!

"Good morning beautiful." I wrote to a sleepy deep voice whispering in my ear. I was curled up into Jim's chest and he was stroking my hair. "Hello.." I mumbled adjusting to the amount of sunlight coming into the room. "Breakfast?" He asked. "Just cereal thank you." I said smiling. "Okay." He said quietly. He kissed my nose and got up and walked out of the room. I lay there in his bed. I honestly didn't feel like going to college today. Not at all. I would happily stay here and cuddle with Jim all day long.

I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. I found the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar. "Here you go honey." He said passing me a bowl of cereal. "Thank you." I began to eat and then stopped. "Aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked. "No, eating this early doesn't appeal to me." He said leaning against the side. "Where's the waiter?" I said finishing a mouthful. "I only call him in when I have important meetings. Otherwise, I'm alone." He said. I nodded and carried on eating. He watched me intently. "Problem?" I asked. He shook his head and walked round to me. He placed both hands on my shoulders and kissed my neck. "Please don't leave me." He whispered. I forced myself to swallow and my heart seemed to sink. In that small second, I could see that Jim needed me. He was helpless without me and I honestly felt so sorry for him. I turned around on the stool and said,"Jim. What makes you think I'd leave you?" I asked. He looked at the floor then back at me. "Nothing I just- I just want you to be here with me. Always." He muttered. "Hey, of course I will. Don't you worry." I ruffled his hair and he seemed to smile softly. "Right, I'd better take you home. You need to get changed don't you?" He said grabbing his keys. I nodded and quickly got dressed in what I wore yesterday.

Once we arrived outside my house I said,"Well, thank you for a beautiful night Jim. I'll see you in a couple hours. English is my first lesson today." I winked at him and got out the car. I headed to the door and suddenly turned as someone touched my shoulder. "Jim! What are you doing?" I said panicking. He can't know that Sherlock may be inside, honestly he'd probably hate me forever after lying to him again. "Walking you to the door." He said sweetly. "That's wonderful. I'm at my door now, you should go you don't want to be late for work." I said trying to hide how nervous I was. "Don't I get a kiss before I leave?" He teased. I sighed and kissed his cheek quickly. He frowned and put his arm up against the door frame preventing my from going any further. "Well, I guess I'll have to steal a kiss from you now." He sighed. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly. He pulled back and smirked. "See? Much better" He muttered. He leaned in to kiss me again when the door suddenly opened. Jim looked in the direction of John who had opened the door and said,"One moment please." He leant in and kissed me again. Honestly I was really confused until Jim realized that it was John. He practically gasped and pulled away from me. "What the hell is going on?" John shouted. Uh oh, you're in trouble. I told you this would happen. But would you listen?

Sherlock appeared in the door way with a pair o goggles on. "What? What happened I- Oh..." He said raising his eyebrows. Jim shot a look at me and pushed past John into the house. I stood there, afraid of going inside because I knew I'd be in big trouble. John grabbed my arm and pulled me inside slamming the door after me. I swallowed hard and looked at Jim who looked hurt. John was fuming and Sherlock was frowning at me. Probably in disapproval. Jim looked up at me and his eyes were filled with pain. I couldn't look at him. I looked down at the floor and stayed silent.

After minutes of silence Jim said, "So, does anyone want to tell me what is going on here?"