11. Help & Realization.

I sat there drifting away from all the chaos. Suddenly I heard my bedroom door open. I thought I had locked it... Then I heard the radio being turned off. I looked up as the bathroom door opened. It was John and he looked worried. "Jesus, Sam, what are you doing?" He said rushing over to me. Thankfully I didn't take my clothes off before I got into the shower. I couldn't be bothered to. "How did you get in here?" I asked as he helped me up. "Sherlock isn't only good for detective work. He unlocked it with a hair pin he had in his pocket. I didn't ask why he had such a thing." He turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around me.

He sat me on my bed and said,"Dry yourself, get changed, you'll catch an illness if you stay like this. I'll wait outside the door until your done." He said. He left and I did as I was told. I got dressed in a onesie I bought from last year. Once I had finishes I pulled my hair up into a bun and opened the door letting john inside. "Jesus, Sam. You look a mess. You've still got mascara running down your cheeks." He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a tissue. He made it wet and came back down and sat me on the bed. He sat next to me and cleaned me up. "What happened? I know I'm probably not the person you'd want to tell, and we are bombarding you with ourselves, staying here. But I still want to help you as I'm not helping Sherlock right now. So, what's the matter?" He said. I couldn't tell him about Moriarty. What would he think of me? That I go around hitting on teachers and finding our they are not who they say they are so I have sex with them? Erm, No.

"It doesn't matter John." I mumbled. "Yes it does. I can see your a strong young woman and you wouldn't act like this. Not at all. Please, I can help you." He said. He finished cleaning me up and threw the tissue in the bin. I thought about it and said,"John? What would you do if you lied to someone you care about a d they are now angry at you and you don't know what to so because your scared of-" I paused and swallowed, trying not to lose it again. "Scared of losing them?" I asked. Scared of losing him. Why did I feel like this? You don't. Your heart is getting you into trouble, listen to me for once! My conscience really needed to go and do one.

"Hm, well, I would explain why I lied and that I'm sorry for lying. And then ask if they'd forgive me." He said. I nodded. It see!Ed to simple, but Moriarty was definitely different. He was so different, I think that's part of the reason why I didn't want to lose him.

Then it occurred to me. Jim was definitely attracting my attention. If I didn't apologize, then I would probably never talk to him again. But then if I do explain, it might help to settle things down. I quickly got up and told John I have to go. "But Sam, that's probably not a good idea you need to rest, trust me I'm a doctor!" He called after me. *I'll rest when I get home!" I screamed. I talked I didn't have my car, so I texted him to meet me in the local park near the college.

Once I had been waiting for a few minutes, Jim pulled up in his car and as he got it he said, "Your strange. Wanting to meet me at this hour." He grumbled. "I'm sorry, but you wanted an explanation, so here it is."

This was it. Time to explain.