9. Is this a joke?

"Hello?" I answered my phone. No answer. '"Hello??" I said a little louder. Still no answer. I rolled my eyes and hung up. It annoyed me that people kept doing this. Speak or don't bother calling. Geez. Anyway, let's time skip, because really, we stayed in my house all weekend waiting for Sherlock to be find. Apparently he was going to be finished on Tuesday. House long does he need to sound at a persons house he doesn't even know!

*Monday.*

I woke up early and had a shower before getting dressed. I walked downstairs and sherlock was up but John was still asleep on the sofa. I was crazy for letting them stay at my house. I really was. Although, it took my mind off of Moriarty so I was grateful for that. I grabbed a cereal bar and a bottle of water before saying bye to Sherlock, who didn't answer me, and left. I got in my car and switched on the radio. I turned the key and the engine started. I then drove to college.

"Hey!!" Shouted Kate as I got out of the car once I arrived at college. "Hey Kate, what's up?" I asked hugging her. She looked at me and grinned wildly. We began to walk towards the entrance. "What?" I asked, knowing something had made her crazy. Probably to do with boys. "Well, on Saturday I stayed the night at my cousins and then on my way home yesterday guess who I bumped into!" She said practically jumping up and down. "Tell me Kate." I said. "Mr Gregory!" She squealed. "Oh god. Really? You've seriously got it bad, huh? Although his hair is nice, but he's yours!" I said laughing. She laughed too and we walked into our English class. Mr Gregory was the kind of person with a charm that could only win the hearts of little girls who get crushes within a second. That little girl, was Kate.

I sat in my seat and the new English teacher came in. "Hello girls. Early I see." He was quite an old man, probably in his 40's. He seemed nice though. But I honestly couldn't get the thought of Moriarty out of my head. He was just stuck there inside my head, like a bullet in my brain. Soon enough class had begun and we were learning about poems. Half way through the lesson, someone came into the room. Yep, Moriarty. I quickly looked down at my desk so my hair was covering my face. He hadn't noticed me. But now I was afraid to look up in case he might. I heard muttering and someone left. Either Mr Brown, the new English teacher, or Moriarty. But I soon found out it wasn't Moriarty, because of an Irish voice that began to teach the class. What was going on?!

I kept my head down for the whole lesson. I heard him explain that he was away on private matters and Mr Brown was merely a substitute teacher. Thankfully, the bell rang and I quickly got up and packed my things away. Just before I got to the door I heard a, "Miss Daniels," and I stopped in my path. Shit. Everybody left and I kept my head down. Moriarty walked over to the door and shut it. He approached me and pushed my head up. "Why did you lie to me?" He said almost shouting. I looked into his eyes filled with anger and I had to admit I was scared. I didn't answer him. "Samantha. If that's even your real name, tell me why you lied." I honestly felt horrible. I could see that he was angry and maybe even upset. He frantically searched my eyes for an answer but he didn't get one. He sighed and turned away. I let out a deep breath that I had been holding in. My eyes were stinging and I just wanted to go home.

Moriarty turned to me and said, "It doesn't matter. Just go before I get really angry. Please, I don't want you to see me like that, you might-" He stopped and opened the door. "I might what?" I said finally able to speak. "Nothing. Get out." He said. I did as I was told and he slammed the door shut behind me. I flinched and made my way to my next lesson. I now realize that I was a stupid little girl and I should not have been so vulnerable.