NOT a chapter (updated 4/5/2016)

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO ANGELIQUECHOISUEL AND HER FUTURE EDITORS AND DESIGNERS IF THERE WILL BE ANY.

NO PLAGIARIZING/COPYING/PUBLISHING TO OTHER SITES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THOSE WHO ARE FOUND GUILTY WILL BE DEALT WITH.

PLEASE RESPECT ME AND MY WORKS AND I WILL RESPECT YOURS.

BEGAN SQUEEZING BRAIN JUICE INTO THIS STORY SINCE 7 SEPTEMBER 2012 AND WILL BE SQUEEZING TILL I AM SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING PRODUCT OF THIS BOOK. 

THANK YOU. XIEXIE. GRACIAS. KAMSAHAMNIDA. DANKJE. ARIGATOU. TERIMA KASIH.

--

Hello readers!  Thank you for pushing that "start reading" button and spending your precious time on reading this even though this is the not the first chapter yet hahaha.

Anyways, serious matters first.

Some of people may or may not come across this story but for some of those people who knew this story and read some of the chapters, you guys might be confused.

I'm AngeliqueChoisuel and I'm also iTemptedByHim.

I wanted to start afresh and thus I removed that account along with this story (sadly) and this new account came about.

I know this might be sound bullshit or crap but I'm not lying. I'm really her, and she's really ME. 

I changed some of the story line after some thinking and the summary of course, the cast (if there's any) will still be the same. 

I know this is hard to believe, but I'm really her, the cover was designed by me. (New cover updated: 4/5/2016)

That's why I have it in this account. Please do not think that I had purposefully remember that design and make a brand new one.

1. I'm not that lame. (perhaps I am if you know me o.o)

2. I'm not that free to do that kind of shit.

Hope you all will believe and have faith in me, but if you guys really want, feel free to report me or something, I'm not afraid, I did nothing wrong. This story plot and story line is genuinely mine and do not and will not support plagiarism. That's just plain mean and disrespectful. 

This story was my very first story in this website (before All about Tonight) and it really means a lot to me.

This story will contain cursing and swearing in later parts of the story and violence in even much later parts of the stories. Gooey violence or not, I'm not sure yet but it might be disturbing to some readers. Sexual scenes, I currently have no idea if I should include them (it might even be deemed private). To be confirmed.

Thank you for reading this long post of mine, but I want to clear any misunderstanding. 

Have a wonderful day ahead. Votes, comments and criticism are always welcomed by me.

xoxo,

AngeliqueChoisuel