Hurt

My eyes popped open as I stared at the blackened walls due to the lack of lights. I twisted to my side, trying to ignore the sudden pain in my abdomen. I buried my face into my pillow and groaned in pain. I clutched my tummy as I reached out for my clock.

3 am.

I groaned softly once again, such an awesome timing. I twisted and turned, forcing myself to get back to sleep but my stomach was throwing a riot. I sighed as I got up and messed up my hair angrily, annoyed that it would take me a while to get to sleep with this stomachache of mine. All of a sudden, there was a sick twist in my intestines, I gasped in horror, leaped off my bed and dashed to my bathroom.

It was diarrhea.

I stared at the watery poop in disgust as I flushed it down the toilet. I rubbed my now calm stomach, guess I ate something not clean earlier. I flopped myself onto the bed once more and got comfortable in my blankets, that was when I was thirsty. I rolled my eyes, what is wrong with my body today. I sighed again, slipping into my comfortable slippers and made my way to the door. I made sure I opened it slowly as Luxius was just next door and he was not a heavy sleeper.

I crept down the staircase and winced when the floorboard cracked, thankfully there was no shuffling of feet and the sound of an opening door. I made my way to the kitchen successfully and did a mini victory dance in celebration for my first ninja act. I poured myself a glass of warm water and I savored every drop of it.

There was a light coming from the room, specifically, the king's room. I raised my eyebrows, why would the king be up in such an ungodly hour? Curious and worried, I slowly tiptoed my way down the hallway of the second floor. The door was cracked open and a stream of light illuminated the corridor. Hushed whispers snaked through the cracks and into my ears, now I was totally curious and I made my way closer. The floorboards were supporting me as they had not make any creaking sounds, I smiled and muttered a thank you to them.

"Father. It is dangerous." Luxius said in a hushed tone. Both of their backs were facing the door as I took a peak inside. Not wanting to risk of me accidentally pushing against the door, I slipped against the wall beside the crack and listened.

"Yes, I know that." Wiarc snapped, "I am not stupid."

My eyes widened at the curt response, I had never heard that tone from Wiarc before. I frowned, it was probably not a good thing to eavesdrop but my feet were planted to the ground and refusing to move.

"That is why I want her to move away." Luxius demanded. She? Were they referring to me? My frown deepened, move away to where?

"She is the future queen of this planet. She need to know, she have the rights." Wiarc said coldly. I involuntarily shivered at his harsh tone.

Luxius shrugged, "Sure she may be the future queen, but she do not know our secrets, she does not know what kind of secrets we had hid from her so desperately as you commanded, earlier." he hissed. I was now officially and utterly confused, what secrets? Why were they keeping stuffs from me? Was I not family?

"I set the bloody command so that I do not endanger her! How are we going to explain to her parents if she is in danger when she comes to this planet?!" Wiarc's voice went a notch higher.

"Shut up or you will wake the house up." Luxius bit out. This was my first time seeing him so emotionless and so rude to his father. Were they fighting because of me? My mouth went dry, the water I had just consumed seemed to be evaporated. I gulped, what the hell was going on?

"Do not talk to me in that tone Luxius Meda Hardt." Wiarc's voice was colder than ice itself. I cringed at his tone. Luxius let out an exasperated sigh as he messed up his hair, "I will not tell her, she needs to leave, she needs to go."

Wiarc narrowed his eyes, "I am not letting her leave, she has the rights."

Luxius gave a dry laugh and rolled his eyes, "I have the rights father, I will and I can divorce her so she will be free from this country, wait no, free from this planet."

My breathing came to a sudden halt, my heart did a tight wrench as I felt my chest constricting in pain. My eyes began to water and I immediately put a hand over my mouth to stop myself from making a gasp. Luxius had plans in divorcing me? After months of being together, after months of interacting and teasing one another, after months of being husband and wife, he could have a divorce without any hesitation? Was the connection and chemistry we shared throughout the days back on Earth and here that insignificant? I was so tempted to burst into the room and screamed at Luxius, to shout at him for being so heartless, for hurting me when I was beginning to fall for him.

Fall for him?

I froze at that sudden thought. Oh this was indeed cruel, such a terrible revelation after I heard those words from him. It was supposed to be heartwarming moment, and yet I could not wait to tear my heart out this very moment.

Hurt was clouding my brain. I had finally admit to myself that I have come to really like Luxius and his crazy, annoying antics, and yet here he is, wanting to file a divorce. Has his smiles been fake? Has his strange sparkle in his eyes been a trick to my mind? Has his kindness been all lies? I felt hot tears streaming down my face. My hands tightened around my mouth, fearing a choke would escape.

"You cannot." Wiarc snapped, "I will not allow it."

Luxius gave a low chuckle, "I am going to be a king in a few months time, by then I will have the rights to anything and everything, I will be able to divorce my own wife."

There was a tense silence, I slumped against the wall, tired as my brain refused to process all these information, my heart was chiding my brain for being so stupid and falling for a bloody alien. I pushed myself off the wall, I did not want to hear anymore.

I had heard enough.

He wants to divorce me.

He doesn't want me as a wife anymore.

He thinks I am a burden.

I am just a convenient earthling.

I am not worth keeping.

Even his dad think higher of me.

I numbly got into my bed and I laid on it staring at the ceiling, the shadows of the window seemed to be mocking me now.. My heart was still hurting, my brain was throbbing now, my eyes were swollen. Suddenly, I have never felt this alone, not even after my ex boyfriend dumped me. This was a brand new level.

I understood now, I would just leave this planet, the planet I was slowly calling as my home, and leave for my real one- Earth. I would leave this planet who had the plans of throwing me out. I closed my eyes, tears trickling down my cheeks.

I would leave when that day of he divorcing me arrives.

I will leave.

Without a second glance, even if my heart bleeds on its way out.

____________________________________________________________

Wooooo an edited chapter. Damn isn't it fast! Little Andrea has fallen for Luxius c:

Stay tune for more >:D

Criticisms and comments are forever welcomed<3

xoxo

AngeliqueChoisuel.