six

I watched Brennen nervously. Did I do anything wrong? Did I say something?

"What do I have to do for you to buy me Gucci too?", he asked seriously.

Colby facepalmed himself and I let out the breath I had been holding in. "God, Brennen, you scared the living Hell out of me."

He started laughing, "Sorry girl, I didn't mean to."

"Wait, you bought him Gucci?" Corey smirked. Colby mouthed me an 'I'm sorry', and I chuckled.

"It was a Christmas present," I said and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"She got me AirPods too," Sam spoke, trying to make me feel less awkward, but it didn't really help.

"For which I am very grateful," Kat laughed and hugged my side, "Because I am totally stealing them from him." Now, that helped me ease up again. Thank you Katrina, for being a good friend and clearing the air.

"Ellie, are you Mr. Claus himself?" Corey said excited.

"Now, don't be rude," Devyn smiled. "She's Ms. Claus herself."

"Right, I'm sorry," Corey said and I smiled at Devyn, mentally thanking her as she winked.

"Now Brennen, if you'll excuse us, we were having a group conversation," Katrina said.

"Right," Brennen replied as he sat on the table next to where Colby had just seated himself - seeing there was no more space on the couch. "Continue."

We kept chatting for a while about random things until everyone unanimously decided they were hungry. Jake decided it had to be festive because they were all reunited as everyone was finally back from being with their families and so we walked onto their driveway and decided who was driving.

"Never thought I'd say this but I missed my Corolla," Colby said and hugged his car.

"Alright, Colby," Brennen said. "You can fuck your car later, Hell, I'll even join in, but right now I'm hungry."

Both Corey and Colby decided to drive so we split into groups and I ended up in Corey's car. I was squished in between Jake and Aaron on the back seat while Devyn was up front with Corey. I looked out the window to see Colby in his car, Brennen next to him. Sam and Katrina were in the back. They were talking to each other, and clearly about me as they all simultaneously looked at me. I waved at them to show them I saw that, and Kat waved back. Corey started his car and drove off first, and I lost sight of the other car.

After driving for a couple minutes, we arrived at an Olive Garden. I loved Italian, so of course I thought it was a good choice. Not too long after, Colby pulled into the parking spot next to ours. We walked inside of the restaurant and got the waiters to rearrange some tables, so we could sit together. We took place and I was seated in front of Colby and in between Kat and Sam. In front of Sam was Brennen and in front of Kat, Devyn was seated.

"So, Ellie," Brennen asked. "For how long are you planning on staying in Los Angeles?"

I scratched the back of my neck, "Honestly, I really have no idea. The plane ticket was one-way so I guess for as long as these guys are willing to have me here."

"Oh, I see," he replied. "And you're staying in the trap house."

"The what now? Why's it called that way?" I asked confused.

"Were you not informed about that? You're in for one hell of a surprise then," Brennen snickered. "These guys hold whole prank wars and Sam is pretty much constantly playing with demons in his bedroom."