thirty-one

! warning: contains (detailed) sexual contents, just skip this entire chapter if you don't like that !

He just stared at me for a couple seconds, and then he leaned in to kiss me. So many emotions were going through me right now, I wouldn't have been able to keep in my tears if I tried.

I deepened the kiss, the salt of my tears on our lips but Colby didn't seem to mind. I knew I didn't. I softly tugged on the bottom of his shirt, and we briefly pulled apart so I could pull it over his head. My hands roamed his stomach, then travelled to his back where they left soft scratches.

Colby let out a soft moan, before standing up and pulling me up with him. "Jump," he whispered, which I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, letting him carry me upstairs. Once inside his room, he closed the door behind us and pushed me up against it, pressing his lips to mine again.

He pulled my shirt over my head as well, tossing it onto the floor. I reattached our lips, goosebumps forming on my skin as his hands travelled from my back to my breasts. He squeezed them slightly through my bra.

"Colby," I moaned in between kisses, tugging on his hair.

"Hmm," he hummed against my lips, his hands reaching for the clasp of my bra. I had to arch my back so he could reach it, and I felt it falling down my arms so I threw it aside.

"God, Ellie, you are so beautiful," Colby whispered in my ear, then left sloppy kisses down my neck.

He walked over to his bed and sat down, his back against the headboard. I straddled him, and he continued where he left off, kissing along my collarbone and further down. His lips found my right nipple and attached themselves to it. He slightly sucked on it, occasionally flicking his tongue against the hardened area.

"Fuck," I breathed out, and grinded my hips down against his. He moved to my other nipple, also sucking on that one, before I guided his lips back to mine by his chin. I bit down onto his bottom lip as I pressed my hips down onto his. My hands travelled to his belt, unbuckling it and putting it down next to us. I unbuttoned his pants and sat up a little so he could push them down his legs and toss them aside as well. His nose piercing felt cold against my own nose as he kissed me again, sliding my sweatpants down my legs before I kicked them off.

I palmed him through his boxers, and I felt him harden even more. He groaned as I nibbled on his earlobe, I placed my hands in his neck again. He put his hands on my hips and pressed me down into him, his dick pushing against my entrance.

"You're so fucking hot," I moaned into his ear.

He chuckled slightly, his right hand moving to my stomach. "Can't be hotter than you."

I attached my lips to his neck, sucking on the skin. His hand travelled down into my panties, his middle finger tracing circles around my clit.

"Colby," I groaned as he pushed two of his fingers inside of me, slowly thrusting in and out. "Holy shit."

I moaned, quite loudly but I couldn't care, no one was home. I pushed my hips down onto his fingers, his thumb was rubbing my clit. I stopped him when I felt I was about to come. He smirked and put his fingers to my lips, and I sucked on them, licking them clean.

He chuckled, but stopped as soon as I tugged down his boxers. He lifted his hips a little so I could pull the fabric down, and I tossed it onto the other pile of clothes. I moved back a little, so I could more easily reach his cock. I bent down and placed my lips against his tip, before opening my mouth and taking it inside. Colby moaned as he moved my hair aside, I wrapped my right hand around his length.

I sucked on his tip, earning a groan from Colby. I started moving my head, grazing my teeth along his length.

"Fucking hell," he panted as I quickened the pace, occasionally taking him until he hit the back of my throat. "Fuck, Ellie. Stop."

I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes. They were filled with lust, and I crawled back on top of him. He flipped us over so I was laying down, he slid my soaked panties down my legs. He kissed the inside of my thighs, and I knew he was just teasing me.

"Jesus, Colby, just take me already," I pleaded.

He smiled and brought his face up to mine again, softly kissing me. "You're absolutely sure?"

I nodded furiously. "Please. I'm about to explode."

"You're on birth control, right?" he asked to be sure, and I couldn't help but find it endearing.

"I am," I breathed out. He attached his lips to my neck and alligned his tip with my entrance, teasingly using his hand to slide it up and down between my lips a couple times.

I tugged on his hair and this made him push into me entirely. I groaned at the feeling of him filling me up, he let me get used to his size for a couple seconds, until he started thrusting in and out of me at a steady pace.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Faster."

He obeyed and quickened his pace. I dragged my nails down his back as he dragged his lips along my face, I placed mine on his collarbone and rested them there.

Our moans clashed together in the air, demanding to be heard. Colby thrusted in and out of me faster.

"Fuck, Ellie, I'm about to come," he panted.

I nodded, though I wasn't sure he'd noticed, and pulled on his hair. He groaned loudly, I felt his warm load release inside of me and he rode out his high.

He quickly noticed I hadn't had mine yet, and bent down. His lips pressed to my clit, his left hand opening up my lips as he pushed two of his fingers from the other hand inside of me. I pushed down onto his fingers, his tongue swirling around my clit. My moans became even louder and I grabbed Colby's hair, pulling his face closer to me. I knew I wasn't going to last long anymore.

"Fuck," I swore. He softly bit onto my clit as he thrusted his fingers inside of me even quicker, and that was all it took to pull me over the line.

I let out a soft scream as I came, Colby kept going until I was finished. I pulled him up, out of breath, and attached my lips to his. I put my head down onto his sweaty chest, we were both panting.

"That was amazing," Colby breathed out.

I nodded. "Definitely was."

Colby kissed my forehead, and I looked up at him. "I'm going to shower before they come home. Seeing I don't have any fresh clothes, could I borrow some of yours?"

He nodded and watched me as I got out of his bed and I wrapped a blanket around me. As I was halfway to the closet, he spoke up. "Fuck it, I'm just gonna say it."

"What?" I asked confusedly, as I turned around to look at him.

"I fucking love you, Elisha."

I bit down onto my bottom lip and smiled. "I love you too."

• • •

[Author's note]

This was the first time I've ever written smut and actually posted it and,,,

i'm uncomfortable LoL