twenty-seven

The day was finally there: the guys were going to the Biltmore. Kat and Devyn had agreed to finally have that girl's night and we were having it at the Traphouse, so that I could see when Colby and the guys came home. The bet was still on, and I wasn't about to have him cheat. I'd see it in the video, anyways.

"Think you have everything?" I asked Colby as I looked into his backpack. It was sitting on his bed, as he ran around his room to gather whatever he needed. I just watched him, seated on the edge of his bed.

He nodded. "I believe so."

"Good," I replied.

He walked over to me and stood in between my legs, I had to look up at him to see his face. "I wished you were coming along. Nothing I can do to change your mind?"

"Nope," I grinned. "Me and the girls are gonna have a great night."

He smiled and attached his lips to mine, pushing me back onto his bed. He hovered over me, one of his hands was laying on my stomach as he used the other to hold himself up. I let his tongue slip into my mouth and pulled at the roots of his hair. "Fuck, baby," he uttered as he pulled back, looking into my eyes. "You make me not want to leave at all."

I giggled. "Does that mean I win the bet?"

He pouted. "Is that all you can think of right now?"

He just made me giggle even more, I pulled him down again by the neck so our lips could shortly meet again before I pushed him off me. "You should probably go downstairs because I think the others are waiting for you."

"You are probably right," he replied as he took my hand to help me up.

"Wait a second," I said and fixed his hair so it wouldn't look as if we'd just been making out, Colby and I were keeping this occasionally-making-out-thing on the down low to avoid questions.

He chuckled. "Thanks."

"You look hot, by the way," I said as he went to open his door and grabbed his backpack.

He laughed as I followed him down the hallway. "You're one to talk."

I quickly used my hands to flatten my hair before we walked down the stairs. "Ah, it finally has decided to join us," Jake chuckled.

"Sorry guys, couldn't find my earphones," he chuckled.

"So we're good to go now?" Sam asked.

Colby nodded. "Yeah, I believe we are."

"Great," he replied. "You girls have a great night."

"We will, don't worry," Kat grinned.

Corey pouted. "It's not fair that they get to stay here and have fun while we're probably going to be terrified and lowkey getting possessed by demons."

Jake laughed. "Man, we'll be fine."

"But how do you know, Jake?" Corey asked frantically.

"I think it's time you leave, before Corey chains himself to the front door," I chuckled.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Colby laughed.

"Bye guys," I replied, everyone else also exchanging their 'byes' and 'be safes'.

"So," Kat said as she closed the front door. "Let's get this party started!"

"Yes!" Devyn exclaimed as she ran up the stairs, Kat and I following closely behind.

Devyn led us into her and Corey's room, where we sat down in a circle on the carpet. She took hold of a bag that was standing beside her bed.

"I dragged Corey to go shopping with me yesterday and I have a bag full of girl's night material," Devyn said as she poured the contents onto the floor in the middle of our circle.