What should i do?

(Iris's POV)

After we get to the waterfall we shift back and put on some baggy t-shirts my brothers left behind. We sit on a log at the edge of the pool. Chris is texting Danny and as she's doing that I can't help, but think about Ryan. He knows Seth is my mate. He won't answer any of my texts or calls and it's really starting to bother me. He is always so clingy when we hang out, but he can't help but bring up kissing me and it makes me feel awkward when he does. I've never been kissed so I can't help but get nervous.So I just decide to break up with him. The pressure he puts on me is insane.

>To:Ryan

Hey. I don't think we're working out so I think it would be best if we didn't see each other anymore.

From:Iris<

>To:Iris

wtf we've been dating for over a month and your telling me this now!

From:Ryan<

>To:Ryan

Look please don't be mad at me I just don't think we belong together since I found my mate. U should understand.

From:Iris<

>To:Iris

Well to fucking bad. I'm pissed. I don't want you to ever talk to me. Ur just a waste of time. I feel sorry for your mate.

From:Ryan<

I stopped looking at my phone after he sent that. I couldn't help but start crying. Chris asked me if I was ok and I broke down sobbing. "I broke up with Ryan." I told her and she gave me a giant hug. After we stood there for a while I smelled Seth and Danny, but I acted like I didn't know they were there. Chris walked me over to Seth. I wouldn't look at him I just stared at the ground. I thought looking at him would just make me feel worse. Maybe Ryan was right. Seth is to good for me. He deserves someone so much better. As I was thinking about this Seth wrapped me into a giant hug and I allowed it because being in his arms just felt right. Chris and Danny left and I just stood there with Seth's arms around me. I kept taking deep breaths to stop myself from crying and because I loved the way Seth smelled. "Why are you crying sweetheart?" Seth asked me while trying to calm me down. "Because your to good for me. You should just reject me so you can find someone better and worthy of being Luna." I told him while I was still looking at the ground. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. "You are exactly what I want. Your perfect. If anything your to good for me. And you'll be an amazing Luna." I felt so much better after he said that to me. "Also I broke up with Ryan." I told him but he stayed silent. When he didn't say anything that made me angry. "You don't care, do you!" I screamed at him and pushed him off me. I'm pretty strong for my size and I could tell he was surprised by that. Before he could say anything I shifted and my brothers shirt was ripped to shreds. I turned around and ran. I heard the ripping of more clothing I assumed it was Seth so I ran faster. I didn't know where I was running I just wanted to get away from him. I crossed a border and ran into unclaimed territory after running for about 3 minutes I was tackled by a brown and white wolf. A rogue. He was about the same size as me a little bigger. He tried to bite my neck but I kicked him in the stomach and launched him off me. We started to circle each other. Ivory was not happy and stated to snarl and snap at the stranger. He jumped towards me and bit me back leg. I yelped out in pain but in return I latched onto his shoulder and I didn't let go. I kept a firm grip on him as he tried to shake me off. He hit me against a tree and I let go. I fell and he pinned me against the ground. I was tired and I could tell I had broken some ribs, but I still tried to get him off me. He was about to bite my neck and kill me, but then a large coal black wolf came through the trees.