29

"Shockwave! No!" Knockout shouted in horror as he immediately yanked Bulkhead away for a short moment.

Shockwave was sent flying and slammed onto the ground by Ultra Magnus' blow. His defences weren't strong enough, even so Magnus skilfully dodged him with a manoeuvre and hit him sending him to the ground.

Shockwave felt his vision blurry a little but he sat up a little, but it was not working.

"Let's finish them and then look for the relic!" Ultra Magnus commanded.

"Yes sir!" Bulkhead obeyed as he pushed Knockout away not caring about his paint job. Knockout lost his balance and fell onto the ground.

Shockwave tried to sit up but Ultra Magnus was charging at him his gun was ready to fire as he ran.

"Shockwave! Stand up!" Knockout got on his pedes but he may not be able to reach Shockwave in time.

Shockwave however was weakened, the autobot commander was so strong till he just prepared for the worst, his spark was aching. His processor was not thinking about his demise, but on a certain femme. He just stopped resisting and awaited the final shot Ultra Magnus was going to give him.

However, what he received next was something...pleasant. He was greeted by a warm embrace from someone, knelt down and laid his helm on her lap. This feeling just felt, familiar.

His vision was greeted by the sight of Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead...lifted into the air by no physical contact. They were then pulled by a force and smashed their helms into each other and fell to the ground by like an invisible force.

Knockout gasped as he saw the scene unfold.

My servo with the relic was stretched out palms open as if I'm psychic, but no. It was the relic, which granted the user telekinesis. While they were down for a moment, my spark raced as I looked down at the mech before me.

"Shockwave?! It's me, Y/N! Are you hurt?" I knelt down and placed my servos on his shoulders and faced him.

Shockwave was speechless, his spark raced as well as if in sync.

"Shockwave, don't you dare die on me like this. Now that I've remembered you. Hang on!" I widened my optics and turned around when the wreckers recovered.

Knockout went over to assist Shockwave who recovered slightly and sat up. They then witnessed the scene.

Ultra Magnus charged his gun and shot a blast. I immediately used my servo and lifted a nearby rock, and telekinetically throw it at the blast so it hit the rock at my defence.

"I won't let you wreckheads kill my mech!" I yelled fiercely. Shockwave and Knockout gasped, did they hear right?

The two wreckers carried their pedes and charged towards me. I then lifted 2 nearby planks and swung it at them hitting their helms making them trip and fall to the ground.

I didn't lose grip on the planks and let the planks swing back like a boomerang. The wreckers got up and it was then I timed correctly, and threw the planks at them with bigger kinetic force sending them backwards. Coincidentally, the two wreckers knocked into Wheeljack and Smokescreen.

I immediately turned around and ran over to Shockwave and Knockout. Lubricants filled my optics as I knelt down and hugged Shockwave, "I'm sorry! I remember everything now!"

Shockwave took a moment and dimmed his optic at the stiff moment. "Y/N, is this you?"

I looked at him with gloomy optics, "Yes Shockwave. It's me, Y/N. The one you love! I'm sorry I didn't remember you, but I remember now, I heard you in my dreams. You gave me my optics to see the world, and made me so happy. You always protected me too from others including my previous mate. Thank you for all you did for me! You are not as emotionless as everyone thinks you are!"

Shockwave just felt his spark melt and pulled me into an embrace which I willingly returned. Knockout just smiled and heaved a sigh in relief that I have recovered.

We pulled away after a moment but Shockwave still held my shoulders. "Knockout, I remember you too! We became like best friends when I first went to the medbay. Your finish is so pretty!"

Knockout just huffed and his face turned red too. "Welcome back, gorgeous!" He said and rubbed my shoulders. We then laughed heartily as close friends again.

Predaking then flew to us and I waved at him. We then heard the call from Megatron. "Decepticons, retreat! It appears we have the relic!"

"King!" I called him and he got us on him. I commed Soundwave and he spawned groundbridges for the 4 of us, and later another one at Megatron, and all the others around.

----

We were all cleared by Knockout after our medical checks. I felt better, and I got the permission from Lord Megatron to use the relic as my new weapon.

I didn't feel lonely this time as my mate and I were in his berthroom. I knew I finally remembered everything.

"How are you feeling?" Shockwave asked sitting down on his berth beside me.

I smiled, "I'm fine. But, you were hurt more. I'm glad I came in time. If I didn't then..."

"How did you regain your memories?" He asked.

"Well. First off my instincts just bring me to be attached to you. I always heard your voice in my dream. So when E/N was coming to me, I immediately ran to you and got jealous when Icicle was talking to you. You always held me and it made me feel...right. Then over time I kept dreaming and recognising everything, the ships controls and all that's why I worked faster and remember more."

I took a deep breath and continued. "Then, when I saw what you guys were doing and I saw you...going into combat in my place. I had to do something and I found the relic through my regained expertise. And as soon as I found the telekinetic relic, I felt a huge pain shot through my spark. My processor ran wild with Predaking beside me. Then that was when I believed my memory triggered and cried for you. So I immediately came before your time ran out. So now, it's official, you are back to having me all to yourself!"

I giggled and nuzzled his chassis while he instinctively hugged and rubbed my back. I missed this feeling and suddenly it just magically snapped and returned.

Shockwave lifted his helm that revealed his hidden dentas and glossa and began smothering me with 'kisses' along my helm and the side/back of my neck.

I laughed heartily as I was pushed by his strong strength onto the berth and still smothered with cuddles and kisses. Lubricants filled my optics and I could no longer feel my legs.

It is going to be a long night.

END