22

"You have found yet another decepticon origin, just how long will it take for you to actually identify a predacon fossil?" Shockwave asked annoyed at Starscream's incompetence.

Starscream just scoffed and hissed curses.

"Y/N," Shockwave called.

I immediately got on my pedes, "Yes, Shockwave."

"You would be heading out with Starscream and his recruits to hunt for predacon fossils. Your expertise will prevent delaying the project," Shockwave ordered.

"Yes, I will get to it." I obeyed.

----

"It's the autobots! Fall back!" Starscream shrieked as we retrieved a predacon fossil and attempted to flee.

"Not this time! We'll get em' good!" Bulkhead mocked as he shot.

Arcee charged at me but I grabbed her wrist and swung her, sending her flying back. But she was skilful enough to shoot from her weapon, and it hit one of my optic. "Arghh!" I groaned and held my one optic.

Starscream and his company was busy taking on Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Smokescreen.

The loud charge of the autobot leader, Optimus Prime took this moment to strike. He leaped and shot using his weapon on some of our vehicons.

I groaned as I still held my optic, since Arcee was still recovering I went over to help the others taking on Prime.

I ran over to Starscream, "Starscream!"

He gasped as Optimus was about to shoot him. His gunshot fired, and just right that moment I pushed Starscream out of the way, taking the shot myself which happened to hit my helm as i faced the shot.

I cried in pain as my vision gradually became black, and sent flying back. Unfortunately, I got send flying to Bulkhead who on instinct hit my helm back with his wrecking ball. I fell to the ground face flat with a literal 'thud'. I swore I felt some energon bleeding from my helm.

"Groundbridge!" Starscream commed.

I saw everything turn black, my optics fluttered and eventually I passed out.

----

"Y/N, it is illogical that you are taking up this much time searching for the predacon fossil," Shockwave commed, but there was a pause an a static.

Shockwave was confused, but later a voice came in, "Shockwave." It was Knockout.

"Knockout? Are you with Y/N? Why are you using her comm? What happened to her?" Shockwave asked.

"She took a hit from Optimus Prime, and Bulkhead consecutively during the hunt, the hit was meant for Starscream. She pushed him away and saved him from the hit. She's currently unconscious in the medbay, I'm currently doing all I can to save her, it's critical!" Knockout rambled as he frantically but utilising his medical expertise to the fullest and treating Y/N.

Shockwave swore his spark stopped when he heard that. "Illogical..." he muttered. He immediately stopped his work and headed straight for the medbay. He didn't care about the looks the vehicons along the hallways muttering why their calm scientist is in a panic.

Shockwave panted a little as he entered the door of the medbay. "No..." Shockwave muttered as he was greeted by the sight of unconscious Y/N. He walked over and scanned her form, some injuries intact. He was speechless as Knockout is fixing her bleeding helm, thankfully she didn't lose too much energon.

Shockwave then looked at a nearby table, "her optics?"

Knockout sighed, "that two wheeler shot her optic, and then the shot by the Big O and the Wrecker...what do you expect?"

Shockwave would fix it later, but first he clenched his servo seeing Y/N in such as state. His spark ached and he clasped his digits at his chassis.

"What about Starscream? He cannot escape this, Y/N risked herself..." Shockwave was still monotonous, but it doesn't take a genius to know he's angry, pissed.

"Lord Megatron's handling him," Knockout replied flatly as he cleaned up the stray energon leaking.

"I shouldn't have sent you...constantly receiving such undesired consequences. It's constantly putting you at risk," Shockwave muttered realising how much risk Y/N has been in throughout her time. But yet she is also brave to risk herself for another, even if they're not on good terms, like Starscream.

Shockwave dimmed his optic, and for the first time in his life, a drop of lubricant fell from his helm.

He held Y/N's servo, and knelt down to the medical berth. "Y/N, you cannot go yet. As your master I demand you, it is illogical if you leave now. Please, wake up."

END