27

"It is illogical for me to reveal this, but from the bottom of my spark...I love you."

I suddenly woke up with lubricant filled optics for the day to that dream, and voice. I wiped away my tears and took short breaths. It is coming from a memory, did he confess to me before?

I got ready and got out of my berthroom to head to the lab for work. I reached outside the lab.

"Good morning Y/N!" I turned around and spotted Knockout.

"Hey KO," I greeted flatly.

The lab doors opened revealing Shockwave but I was still facing Knockout.

"Woah Y/N!" Knockout saw my face and examined it, his servo cupped my cheek a little. "Why are your optics so puffy?"

This gained the attention of Shockwave but I didn't look. I pushed KO's servo away, "Nothing biggy KO. I was just thinking about what happened before I went to recharge, that's all." I lied.

"Well okay, if you say so," Knockout gave up.

Shockwave on the other hand felt his antennas twitch, his spark was telling him something was not right. But he just couldn't bring himself to just ask for the actual reason.

----

I've been working with Shockwave and Knockout, as scientists and medic we were required to work together on some stuff today.

"Woah Y/N, don't type so quickly or your condition might worsen. Slow down a little would you?" Knockout gasped and quickly warned me.

I realised how fast I typed and I didn't know why. It's like suddenly I am so familiar with the keys and monitors, and reading the datapads everything feels familiar. "I..don't know Knockout. Suddenly I feel like I know everything. I've done this before? But okay, I'll slow down..."

Knockout was in thought but he just brushed it away. Shockwave on the other hand observed the conversation, he felt his spark...glimmer. But he clasped his chassis and shook his helm, illogical to get his hopes up.

As I was working, I couldn't help but catch my optics on Shockwave. Suddenly after what happened, and from my own instincts and actions acted subconsciously for the past few days, I feel like I have known him for a long time. I don't know, just a guess maybe why I am suddenly just so attached to him.

"It is logical that you take a break, Y/N. You are still in no condition to overstretch yourself," Shockwave came up after he noticed how much work I completed.

"Huh..." I was in a daze and cocked my optics, did I really get this much work done? I picked up the latest data I entered, so much work done. "How did I get this much work done so fast?" I suddenly blurted out.

"Y/N. Are you alright?" Shockwave waved his servo out in front of me and snapped me back.

I looked at him, and I was in a wild marathon of thoughts again. "Oh, yes."

Knockout and Shockwave looked at each other. Knockout was worried, while Shockwave despite his one optic, he seemed more confused and skeptical rather than worried.

"Maybe pushing you too far today wasn't the best idea working. You should still continue to rest and recover..." Knockout said.

"Logical. Y/N, I insist that you rest for today. It is for the better, we will handle it from here." Shockwave added.

"Mm...maybe you're right." I nodded and headed back to my berthroom.

----

"Is it possible that she might be regaining her memories?" Shockwave asked.

"With the amount of time that has passed since she awoke I wouldn't be surprised if her memories are returning. Either that or it might just be her instincts that's causing her to...suddenly become super femme and recognise everything and work so fast." Knockout guessed.

"That...is logical. But it is advisable not to get our hopes up too quickly. She still requires the time she needs," Shockwave replied.

"Mm.." Knockout just remarked blankly.

END