26

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts
Spiderman's control
And Batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

"Did I really play this guitar as you call it on this ship?" I asked Knockout. I was hanging out in the medbay during my check up and he demanded I do this to go back to my old ways.

"Yes, you are just that good! Even now you're getting the hang of it," Knockout exclaimed.

At this moment, Shockwave entered the medbay but Knockout raised his servo to gesture him to hold his horses. I continued playing the self made guitar by Knockout and sang the song, somehow my nerves subsided and the song just took over me.

But she said, where'd you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss
I want something just like this...

I felt my spark flutter once again as I sang the lyrics. During some of the lines I would look up from my guitar and face Knockout and Shockwave.

By instinct, singing the 3rd and 2nd last line, I found myself smiling for a swift moment and winked an optic at Shockwave staring before me with his one optic. And I don't normally do that to random mechs especially with my past relationship. Oh yes, thank primus I'm not amnesiac with my previous sparkmate.

Shockwave on the other hand just dimmed his optic slightly and antennas twitched, making his spark lift as well.

Later Knockout and Shockwave went out of the medbay to get something done while I remained to get rest advised by KO.

The door suddenly opened and I gasped.

"Hey Y/N, glad to see you getting better."

It was E/N, that stupid fragger. He suddenly stepped too uncomfortably close to me. His servos on my waist making me flinch.

I clenched my servos and my spark was feeling discomfort. I felt his breath near me and before his dermas contacted with mine I quickly pushed him off.

"Get out of my life you scrapheap!" I yelled as I yanked him away.

"Y/N wait!" E/N chased after me.

I dashed out of the medbay with lubricants filling my optics.

"Y/N!" My spark felt...relieved when I heard that voice. I looked up and saw Shockwave and Knockout. Shockwave had his digits clasping his chassis where his spark was.

"What's happening Y/N? Hey slow down or your condition may worsen!" Knockout asked. I gasped and I sprinted, I dived for Shockwave's neck in a hug leaving him stiff at first. I pointed my servo at the mech following behind me.

"E/N is on this ship?! My memory lost isn't to everyone! Why is he here?!" I was suddenly taken over by this fear and memories flooded back.

Shockwave felt his helm heat up, from both the sudden contact and E/N attempting again.

"Haven't you learn your lesson?" Knockout mocked. E/N was speechless, "I was just..talking to her.."

"No you weren't! I'm not going back to you from how you treated me when I lost sight!" I protested.

"Y/N..." he trailed off.

Shockwave vented, "E/N. I will say it once and again, you do not lay your filthy servos on my assistant! Do not attempt to take advantage of the situation of her amnesia, it appears she still remembers events from years ago. I advise you to leave and cease your attempt at luring her to you!"

E/N just scoffed and left. I on the other hand just took an exhale in Shockwave's arms. I widened my optics realising what I did and let go, blushing with embarrassment.

"He's gone now." Knockout chimed.

"Did he hurt you Y/N?" Shockwave asked, I realised how concerned his voice was laced with.

"Well...he got too close for comfort that's all. Thank Primus you guys were here!" I exclaimed and even smiled in relief. Why was I relieved?

"That's good..." Shockwave dimmed his optic and his spark also calmed down.

"Hey gorgeous, you should recharge. Doctors orders," Knockout broke the moment and I nodded obediently. He rubbed my shoulders swiftly as a kind gesture.

----

I sat on my berth before recharging. I leaned backwards and stared at the ceiling. I was asking myself so many questions.

It could never go away, Shockwave's voice I heard in my dream. I keep asking myself why did I hear him which made my spark flutter? And why does my spark react between the two off us. Have we known each other for that long?

I also asked myself why I instinctively sought to him for protection. He could have pushed me away but he didn't mind the swift affectionate contact. Why does he who only serves logic, rarely display emotions treat me like the most fragile femme in this world, and willing to defend and protect me at all cost?

Now lying on my berth, I thought about it again. I suddenly felt...lonely. My spark is reacting again, and suddenly my optics are filled with lubricants. I was crying...

Alone in my room, I just feel like I lost someone dearly to me. My spark is craving for the lost. It can't be E/N as I'm super pissed at him for treating me previously.

I laid down on my berth, lubricants leaking and cried myself to recharge.

END