19

"Aaannndddd done! You're buffed into perfection, free of charge, gorgeous." Knockout pulled away his buffer as he buffed me while I temporarily remained my previous self. What I mean is that I'm back to seeing pitched black all my life.

"Thanks Doc," I said.

Knockout gloated, "Oh sweetspark. You have a mech to get swooning over you on this very special day~."

If anyone was wondering, it's Valentines Day today on Earth calendars. And I'm spending Valentines Day...blind for a while. I won't be able to see the various shenanigans Knockout rambled to me about.

I walked out of the medbay, and suddenly I heard slamming on the ground.

"L-lord Megatron!"

I paused my steps when I depicted Megatron punishing Starscream's new recruits on this day.

"What are you looking at?!" Icicle snapped.

I thought for a second, "Looking at what? I can't see anything?"

"You all recruits are failing me day after day!" Megatron snapped. "Can anyone give me satisfactory results?!"

I stood there not knowing if the way is clear. But the next moment, I was lifted into the air, by Megatron no less.

"My L-lord?" I stuttered as he carried me while walking away, from what I sensed in direction he's heading back to the bridge.

"I have no intentions of jettisoning you to oblivion Y/N. That femme was in your path so I decided to...ease your obstruction. Besides, you have given me better results than any of those useless recruits." Megatron explained in annoyance.

He put me down when he reached the bridge, only to be greeted by an amusing situation.

"Starscream, what the frag is that you're holding?" Megatron deadpanned.

Starscream lifted a bag of Valentines candies sent through a random groundbridge, which obviously I can't see them at Lord Megatron. He walked closer and raised the whole bag of candies at Megatron's face. "Apparently, Optimus Prime is wishing if you would be his Valentine?" Screamer asked smugly.

Alright, Megatron is triggered. He simply raised his fusion cannon and shot the bag of candies. Leaving the colouring of the candies spluttered all over Starscream, the vehicons were giving snickers at the candy filled Seeker.

"Arghh!" Screamer groaned as he scurried out of the bridge. I couldn't see but I laughed out, I'll be sure to ask Soundwave for a recording when my surgical optics are fixed.

"Idiots." Megatron rolled his optics and headed to his usual command station.

I went to a nearby monitor and began some work. I still have the keys memorised so not a problem. I was doing fine until more weird stuff happened.

Hiya Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you want to go for a ride?
Sure Ken
Jump in
I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

"WHO THE FRAG DID THIS TO MY MONITOR?!" Lord Megatron boomed throughout the bridge. The vehicons all had to hide their snickers.

I turned to Soundwave what is Megs watching which he replied, "Autobots, mischief. Video, Starscream and Lord Megatron...Barbie Girl."

I had to restrain my laughter, the fact how the autobots got the clips and edited them, most probably done by their mischievous human kids. Sooner or later, Megatron just smashed his monitor to crush that scrapheap.