28

I took a walk through the ship to clear my processor that is running wild. I walked to the point until I ended up heading towards the roof.

As I reached the roof, I was greeted by...a beast. I suddenly smiled slightly at the beautiful beast, he in turn welcomed me. By instinct, I approached him and placed my servos on the side of his helm. He purred in delight.

I could also tell he was confused as he sensed my current state, amnesiac and processor running wild. "I'm afraid I don't recall exactly who you are, but you seem familiar..." I whispered and sighed.

----

"The autobots are attempting to retrieve the relic as well! We cannot allow that! And they are sending their full army!" Megatron boomed.

"Then we'll have to send ours as well!" Starscream suddenly yelled.

"We'll have to be cautious about who we send too. Y/N for example is still in recovery," Shockwave warned.

"Tch! That's all she's good for!" Starscream scoffed.

"I would be willing for you to take the damage you deserve today, you won't have Y/N risking herself for you Starscream." Shockwave calmly mocked. Starscream just hissed curses.

----

Time skip

All of a sudden I felt my spark feel a sharp pain. I took rapid breaths and held my chassis, this pain isn't physical pain. I feel like it's through a bond, or instinct, is someone hurt?

I was walking through the Nemesis and reached the bridge. I entered and realised no one is here except Soundwave and a few vehicons.

I checked the bridge monitors and realised what Megatron and the others like Starscream and his recruits, Dreadwing were up to, including Shockwave. My spark ached seeing them, him, battling what seemed like the autobots, and through the monitors Soundwave was tracking the location of a cybertronian relic which was really nearby.

Wait how did I know these? I even realised what this relic does.

The worries I'm getting and the determination overcame me. I immediately checked the location and headed for the groundbridge controls. Next I headed to the roof and spotted the Predacon, how did I know that too? Nevermind.

The groundbridge appeared on the rooftop.

I ran to him and recalled his designation as dubbed himself. He sensed I was worried and gave a concerned look. "Predaking, right?" I asked, he nodded his helm.

I stroked the side of his helm, and pleaded with all my spark. "Predaking, I need your help. Your power, I need your assistance in helping the others. Shockwave is there too, please? We have to help get the relic!"

When Predaking heard the name Shockwave, he immediately didn't hesitate and sniffed me a little at my chassis area. He signalled his helm lightly telling me to climb on which I did with some difficulty but no biggy. We then flew through the groundbridge.

----

As usual, Megatron was taking on Optimus. Starscream fought Smokescreen, Bumblebee and Arcee with his recruits. Dreadwing took on Wheeljack. Our vehicons and seekers were doing their stuff too and fighting along the way.

Finally, Shockwave just happened to require to take on Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus when they intervened what he was doing along with Knockout.

I was on Predaking, and we saw the fight. I prayed to the all spark they can hold on for a little longer. I immediately tapped Predaking and signalled him to move on and continue searching for the relic while the rest was busy.

We landed and searched the area, the rest were still fighting so they didn't notice us. Predaking used his expertise tracking ability, sniffing here and there while I gained the strength to search for the relic. I notice how fast I was searching, and I might realise what was happening to me.

I searched more. I found something, and checked the relic appearance shown on the monitor on the ship I saw earlier before I got down. It matched, this must be the relic!

Predaking came over to me and examined the item. I put on the relic like a wristband at my servo, and tested it on a nearby scrap. My face beamed.

But the next thing I received, my spark suddenly ached and I felt sharp pain. My processor was going wild as well as my spark reacted, I clasped my chassis with my digits feeling the pain.

Lubricants filled my optics as I suddenly feel this huge roller coaster of pain and emotions filling me.

Predaking growled in concern and nuzzled my helm and shoulder a little. He noticed me clasping my chassis and feeling pain in my spark. He also feels the same urge as me that time is short.

Lubricants filled my optics more as I let out a croaked voice, "Sh-Shockwave..."

END