20

"Get on with the next set of data, Y/N as soon as you head back. You are dismissed," Megatron ordered.

"Affirmative my liege," I bowed and exited the bridge. I passed by Starscream who just entered and greeted Knockout who seemed to be waiting for Screamer.

"Master I have made an important discovery-," Starscream approached Lord Megatron.

"Shockwave, what is the status of Project Predacon," but Megatron just interrupted him and focused on Shockwave on the bridge.

Starscream just scoffed and headed out back to Knockout. "Well?" Knockout asked and Starscream just huffed. They were busy having fun torturing Cylas in Breakdown's body in short.

----

"Dark Energon? You are more than a fool Starscream!" Knockout protested.

"Well with the dark energon, our master would be able to command him at will!" Starscream explained.

"Even if I were to do it, I'll have to get permission from Shockwave. After all, I report to him!" Knockout added.

"Well commanding soldiers like these are under military, so which means you report to me!" Starscream lectured.

Knockout eventually injected the dark energon. Combined with the injected synthetic energon, Cylas began experiencing uncontrollable reactions leaving Starscream and Knockout scared. The next moment, Cylas then growled and his mouth reveals a purple like glossa, he breaks free of the restraints causing Knockout and Starscream to back away.

"Energon!" He growled and stormed out of the bay and began chasing the two.

----

I exited the lab and headed for the bridge to hand in another set of data. The area was quiet for a moment.

"Energon!"

I jumped and turned around to see a vehicon walking to me with zombie like motions. His glossa stuck out and it resembled terrocons.

More similar vehicons appeared causing me to scream at the top of my vocal processors. I immediately whipped out my weapon and began firing at them.

----

Shockwave suddenly felt a discomfort in his spark, and he knows why.

"Soundwave, what is Y/N's current location?" Shockwave asked and Soundwave displayed footage on his visor. Shockwave backed up in shock witnessing the vehicons turned into terrocons and terrorising the ship.

"What is going on here?!" Megatron boomed.

----

"You're the mastermind who began experimenting on the synth-en!" Starscream yelled.

"And you're the monkey wrench who decided to dabble in voodoo!" Knockout retorted.

"Energon!" The vehicon stood up and the two of them widened in shock.

"Ahh!" Starscream gasped and began shooting the vehicon while Knockout whipped out his saws.

"Aim for the head!" Knockout yelled.

"What how did you know?!"

"I have seen human horror films!"

Starscream just stared at Knockout with the 'what the frag' look.

"At drive in theatres!"

Starscream aimed his missile and fired at the head, knocking the vehicon out temporarily. Only for him to recover and fight back.