15

I leaped through the groundbridge portal back to the bridge of the Nemesis, panting. "Thank you, Soundwave. That was close!" I gave him a thumbs up still panting but damn I felt good. Others on the bridge included E/N and Starscream, who just watched me but I didn't care.

Soundwave flashed a smiley '😃' emoji on his visor as 'you're welcome', which I returned as thanks.

"Ahh Y/N, you have returned," Lord Megatron walked up to me expecting results.

I regained my composure still holding onto my chassis taking short breaths and handed him my efforts. "I've retrieved the data my liege, the autobots arrived but I managed to get them fast enough."

Megatron took the datapad and nodded in approval, "as usual Y/N, you have once again provided us with an advantage against the autobots. Congratulations on your efforts."
He sneered over at Starscream who scoffed as usual, while E/N just watched in jealousy of my appraisals from the warlord.

I bowed beaming in delight and started to relax, my optics lighting up, "thank you my lord."

The bridge door opened.

"Shockwave. I believe you were successful?" Megatron greeted my master scientist.

"Lord Megatron, I have once again completed another set of Predacon CNA," Shockwave stated his progress.

"Affirmative, you are dismissed." Megatron said.

"Hey Shockwave, catch!" I called him and flung something and he caught it with his free servo that's not a cannon.

Shockwave looked at it with a surprised optic. Lord Megatron grinned in even more appraisal.

"I managed to get a souvenir for you aka a Predacon fossil. I wasn't planning on coming back empty servoed for both my Lord and you," I explained, my pants reduced but still continued.

"Your continuous efforts are appreciated Y/N," Shockwave swore if he had 2 optics he would have winked. I still felt my spark flutter everytime he complimented me. "Will you be returning to the lab?"

"She will return shortly after completing a small favour, I promise." Megatron said and Shockwave took his leave.

"What do you need help with my liege?" I asked finally recovered.

"Besides E/N, we actually have 2 more members who have joined the ship, under Starscream's military command. But they have not reported to me yet, I wonder what is taking them." Megatron said and I was confused.

"My liege are there more?" I asked.

"As of now it's 3 new recruits. I need you to do a check on them," Megatron gave his order.

I obediently nodded, "yes my lord. I will look for them right away. Wait...what are their designations?"

"I believe it's Icicle, and the other is Neutroblade, look for them and tell them to report to me immediately. You're dismissed," Megatron replied.

I bowed and jogged out of the bridge.

----

I searched pretty much the entire Nemesis and I don't recognise anyone different.

I went to the medbay for a moment where I spottes Knockout buffing himself. "Knockout."

"Hey, gorgeous. You need advice on how to make your mech swoon over you?" He turned around and asked with that usual sassy tone.

I rolled my optics, "have you seen the new recruits Icicle and Neutroblade? Lord Megatron needed me to look for them and I can't find them anywhere."

Knockout pondered, "hmm. I heard of them but they haven't come to the medbay so far yet. Maybe check their berth rooms?"

I snapped my digits, "oh right. Thanks Doc."

"Anytime doll," Knockout gloated.

I went to a nearby monitor and checked the ship schematics, thankfully it was updated and I studied the route to their berthrooms. I then headed to Icicle's room which is somewhat nearer to my current position.

I knocked on her door several but there was no answer. The door then opened and I checked the room, she wasn't inside, strange. I left and decided to try Neutroblade's room.

As I approached is room, his door was slightly ajar. I cocked my optic in confusion and hummed. I crept as slowly as I could and peered through the hole, only to be greeted by a sticky sight. I silently squeaked, pushed the door shut, and immediately retreated back when I saw a mech and a femme. With that glance I could not tell how they looked like, but I think Icicle was pinned beneath Neutroblade.

I ran as fast as my legs carried me back to the lab, my body trembling.

"Y/N? Where were you?" My spark melted when I heard that voice outside the lab.

I ran and pushed myself into Shockwave's arms, my frame trembling as he held me. "What happened to you?" He asked concerned and tilted his helm.

I looked at his optic still shaken, "I just saw something I wished I didn't see..."

"What happened? Have you completed your task for Lord Megatron?" Shockwave asked.

I was about to speak until, "Y/N." I turned around and Lord Megatron was approaching the lab.

"M-my liege..." I rolled out from my mouth.

He towered over me and stared down, "have you found them?"

My frame shook, "I did my lord. But I wished I also didn't...they were..." I trailed off.

"Y/N, I need an answer," Lord Megatron glared.

I took a deep breath and figeted with my digits, twindling my thumbs. "Uh..I saw them...in..ter..fac-ing...my lord. It was a horrible sight I wished I didn't see..." I trembled more and covered my optics, Shockwave rubbed my back as a symbol of comfort.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop them because I couldn't take it my liege!" I bowed while my frame still trembled.

"Well, need I remind anyone this ship isn't a joke? They will face my wrath," I was glad Megatron wasn't angry at me. There's always that relief of being close with the warlord for so long you eventually get on his good side.

My frame still trembling as I directed Megatron to Neutroblade's berthroom while Shockwave placed his arm around my shoulders. "It's here my liege, you're not gonna like it...." I braced myself as I buried my frame into Shockwave's arms and chassis.

Megatron just growled in annoyance, he raised his fusion cannon and blasted the door down. I covered my optics from the loud blast and the next thing we'll be greeted by.

"L-lord...Megatron..." the mech gasped as our leader is ready for his wrath. I guess he must be Neutroblade.

The femme, looked further and spotted myself and Shockwave behind our leader. I believe she is Icicle. As soon as I saw her, my self esteem dropped and my spark sank. Her frame is so glossy and shiny turquoise matching her name, her optics are so ruby like. I erased those thoughts immediately considering the tensed situation.

She widened her optics and mouth as her optics directed at the mech holding me close. "Shockwave?" She asked.

I widened my optics and looked up at Shockwave, who remained still with his one optic glaring at her.

"Icicle? Illogical," Shockwave remarked with hatred laced in his voice.

END