11

"Y/N you scrapheap! You-!" Starscream slammed the door of the lab open, only to be interrupted.

Shockwave immediately lifted his cannon arm and aimed at Starscream who looked in shock at the sight. His other servo rested on my stomach.

Long story short, I was recharging, and holding onto dear life, yep that's right...on Shockwave's lap sitting on the lab berth. Knockout cleaned off the leaking energon and buffed some the scratches caused by the seeker's sharp digits, but left small scars on my face. It crosses my right eye, about 3 scratch marks to half of my nose. He said I may hold onto these scars for a long time.

I was surprised at despite how illogical my pleading was, Shockwave willingly let me recharge on his lap like a sparkling, and I buried, curled myself up as if my life depended on him.

I apologised profusely if I was going to ruin his logical image but I somehow forced him to it and he willingly became my life support.

"You will not lay your filthy servos on my assistant Starscream!" Shockwave sternly but calmly as possible said while he aimed his cannon, not wanting to wake me up.

But too late, my optics gradually and sleepily, opened at Starscream's yelling and I woke up from recharge. Not without a groan of annoyance because who likes to be woken up from sleep. I saw the sight I was facing where Shockwave was aiming his cannon at Starscream's shocked expression.

I immediately gasped so loudly and jumped out of Shockwave's lap attempting to crawl away. Unfortunately, during the process I slipped and almost fell but Shockwave was swift enough with his free servo. He pulled me back via my waist and leaned me against him putting me back on his lap again, using his arm as a restraint while he was still focused on Starscream.

"You of all cons, the all logic one optic and emotionally deprived mech, are allowing yourself to be the 'berth' of that weak and insolent femme?!" Starscream yelled in disbelief.

I widened my optics and closed them again as Shockwave only held onto my waist tighter.

"You disrupted her needed recharge that was caused by your illogical actions, I suggest you leave Starscream," Shockwave did not keep his one optic glaring at Starscream away as he charged his cannon.

"Only if you understand what it's like constantly getting put down by lord?!" Starscream retorted considering how much Shockwave and I don't get beatdowns from Lord Megatron.

I groaned at the annoying voice that disrupted my beauty sleep, I immediately swapped my servo with my weapon and without thinking, I shot Starscream sending him backwards. I swapped back and dropped my arms like a lazy bump, too lazy to apologise for hitting Shockwave's knee but considering my smaller size, never mind.

"You do not do or force anything of her without her consent, or you shall have to face me, and perhaps Lord Megatron," Shockwave warned. Starscream groaned, hissed and just scoffed out of the lab, I vented a breath when the doors closed.

"It is logical if you return to recharge," Shockwave suggested. His helm is only 1 optic it can be hard knowing what he's thinking without facial expressions, and it can give you the creeps if he constantly stared into your spark.

I couldn't shut my optics unfortunately. "No thank you, I am not able to recharge anymore. But I still would like to remain for a while." I shook my helm. I melted into his warm chassis and leaned against it, staring into blank space.

Shockwave on the other hand continued staring, and shaking his helm. 'Primus, just claim her already..' his thought to himself, illogical thoughts that his spark is giving him for primus knows for how long.

I was still staring into space on his lap, until I felt him shift his arms and cuddle me. I froze when his helm leaned closer to the side of mine, and giving me something relatively close to a 'kiss'. I stiffened at first, then I took a breath, turned to his helm and kissed the side. Both as eternal thanks and expressing my growing affection and reliance on this mech before me.

I was a blushing mess and my spark was racing, I closed my optics and curled up my servos bracing myself of my next predicament. It was not before I heard a deep rumble of content, and then...a snickering.

I was confused as he never made smirking or snickering noises before and because of his one optic, his facial expression is always emotionless unless his antennas and optic twitch or dim. I still kept my optics closed and continued bracing myself. Scrap...I'm fragged, was all I could think of in my processor.

Shockwave decided to reveal his hidden card after all these eons. (Taking inspiration from his movie design) Hidden right underneath his helm, which slightly lifted a little. He leaned to the side of my helm again, and I suddenly felt what seemed like...a glossa? Then occasionally at that moment I also felt what seemed like his...dentas, they weren't obvious but it was felt slightly.

My optics widened and my mouth was open in a confused expression. It took me a while to process, that he actually had similar features as all of us but it is hidden behind that one optic. I swore I could have passed out on the spot, but it was at that second where I began to smile and enjoy that split moment and learn something else perhaps.

When he pulled away his helm was back to his one optic again, I gave a 'what in the actual frag' glare, hopefully he gets it as to why he suddenly revealed this out of nowhere.

It seemed like he was some psychic that read my processor, his optics dimmed and so did his antennas. Then he looked at me again, I bit my derma at the sudden warmth and blushed again.

"It is illogical for me to reveal this, but I would like you to know from the bottom of my spark...I love you. I did even before you gained your sight, so it has nothing to do with you being blind."

My facial expression was a mess, even went on thinking if there was a pun intended by none other than Shockwave himself. But I looked away even more now knowing what he felt for me, was that also why he took the effort to give me sight?

I might as well come clean, "I love you too, always have even since the only thing I ever saw was the colour black. You were different from the other Decepticons. You accepted me for who I was even though I couldn't see, and not once did you doubt where my loyalty lies. I thank you for all the little things you did for me and even making my spark flutter with that soft tone of yours caring for me, asking me constantly about my wellbeing which I have never experienced much before."

Shockwave watched in content as my optics suddenly became dim, I think after all that I needed my recharge again, sleep problems. I leaned against his warm chassis, hearing his spark pulsing as I calmed myself from my pounding one. He still did not move from his position and continued watching over me as I drifted into recharge.

What I didn't know was what he was thinking within that one optic of his, which is how Shockwave finally felt what it is to love, and be loved as displayed through his spark, illogical as he called it as always.

END