4

"Item acquired, scanning...predacon fossil," my audio sensors beeped as I hit the jackpot. I picked it up and headed back to the area where Starscream and I were bridged at. Lord Megatron sent us on scouting of Predacon fossils as he wanted Starscream to observe how I worked which he just scoffed.

"I have found a predacon fossil," I said as I heard Starscream approached me, obviously calling it quits when he cannot find anything.

"Well done, congratulations, good job yeah," Starscream said and clapped sarcastically it hurt. He snatched the fossil away from my servo.

Suddenly, the autobots arrived in a ground bridge. "Scrap!" Starscream frantically panicked. I got ready my weapon as I heard the autobots getting closer.

I heard Starscream shoot a missile which aimed at the top of the cave and he transformed into his jet and flew out. "Starscream!!" I yelled. But the missile he shot caused the rocks on top to collapse. I took a hit from the shots from the autobots and fell flat on the ground.

The next thing I felt a huge weight of pain shot through my helm as the giant rock collided with me and I collapsed to the ground of the cave.

"Ratchet, we need a groundbridge, and we are taking in a prisoner," was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

----

Starscream flew into the bridge with the fossil via a groundbridge facing Megatron.

"Lord Megatron, as you can see I have recovered the fossil as tasked," Starscream boastfully gloated proudly showing Megatron the fossil. Megatron cocked an optic, because he's surprised Starscream was successful but also he wasn't alone on this.

"Where is Y/N?" Megatron growled at his second.

"Pfft, she went deep into the cave and caught up with the autobots. But no worries the fossil is safe here and she can take care of herself. Not like she's useful to you or the cause anyway..." Starscream gloated causing Megatron to boil.

"Lord Megatron," Shockwave entered the bridge to see Starscream back so soon, but with no Y/N. "Starscream, where is my assistant?"

"Caught up with the autobots, but I managed to retrieve the fossil as tasked. Your lowly assistant can take care of herself no worries," Starscream flamboyantly said. Shockwave was about to retort for Starscream's betrayal, but he logically thought of it and got Soundwave to bridge him there.

When he reached there, there was nothing but rubble, smashed rocks and debris. No Y/N, no autobots. Shockwave felt a huge discomfort in his spark, energon boiling. This is what it feels like to experience rage when a close one is loss, similar to the situations of Knockout and Dreadwing. Shockwave returned to the bridge.

"Where did you go?" Starscream asked weirded out.

Shockwave's servos clenched, antennas twitched. He lost it as he swung his cannon open and shot straight at Starscream sending him flying across the room and slamming against the ground. "What was that for?!" Starscream yelled.

"You allowed my assistant to be captured by those autobots?" Shockwave questioned. Megatron didn't say anything and awaiting Starscream's answer. "Was the fossil recovered by you?"

"Tch...she's blind her chances have been low from the beginning what do you expect!" Starscream retorted.

"I have come to value my assistant with my spark," Shockwave left the bridge to his lab having enough of Starscream.

Megatron clenched his dentas and growled at Starscream who received a beatdown.

----

My optics gradually opened as I heard noises and everything seemed unfamiliar. I knew I wasn't on the Nemesis. My servos were strapped on what seemed like a berth, my helm was spinning and I was extremely dazed.

"Well look who's awake," I heard a voice. "Optimus, I do not recognise this Decepticon."

"Thank you Ratchet. Decepticon, state your designation?" I could feel the stares at me as Optimus questioned with his deep voice.

"Y/N..." I cracked. "Where...am...I..." I was so dazed.

"Tch, are you blind or what?" I heard a femme voice in an arrogant way and it immediately striked a pain in my spark. I was dazed with no strength to retort, but I needed to say something back.

"No...shit...sherlock...!" I countered back opening my optics wider.

"Wait a minute, Arcee what was that for? She is blind!" I believe that was Bulkhead who noticed my optic colours.

"Why would Megatron take in a blind con? He finds her useful? Most likely they don't so maybe they won't be searching for her," The one known as Arcee asked and my spark broke even further and tears flowed out.

"Are you alright?" Bulkhead asked with worry in his tone.

"From what I heard, cons don't cry," Arcee added.

I took rapid breaths still dazed and spinning as I continued tearing, "you sound...just like her...that...Arachnid!" I croaked.

"Don't you dare compare me with that glitch!" Arcee raised her weapon at me but I remained still as a stone.

"You...all...do...! Lord..Megatron...sees value...in me...you all sound...like Arachnid...like Starscream...like...." I trailed off and helm spun more, optics drifting away to unconsciousness again.

"By the all spark," Ratchet exclaimed. "Y/N is actually a long term comrade of Megatron and Soundwave with exemplary performance compensated for her blindness. Currently, she is an assistant to Shockwave, a valuable one at that."

"What should we return her? They're gonna bring in an army of Predacons!" Ultra Magnus' voice laced with hatred.

Optimus spoke up after some silence, "no. I will not allow us to become as low as this state. And she has a disability, it is just not right, Decepticon or not. We will return her to the Decepticons."

----

"Y/N!" Shockwave exclaimed picking up my limp body in his arms, my optics still drifted.

"Huh....Shock...wave?" I opened as I heard him. I was too dazed to be surprised anymore. The autobots just watched.

"Are you alright? Did they do this to you?" Shockwave asked, I sensed panic in his voice.

"No...they brought me here....but...because blind...insults...like...Arachnid...Starscream...shot...cave...giant rock....hit my helm...dizzy...spinning..." at this point I was delirious as my optics rolled around and my helm spun as I rested against his chassis.

"Soundwave, I need a ground bridge now!" Shockwave commed and stood up as the portal opened. He picked me up bridal style holding me close to his chassis, I could sense the feeling of rage present.

Shockwave turned to the autobots as they nodded, "your actions, while illogical, are much appreciated."

END