21

"Starscream, assume command of my beast as you and your team head out to search for a predacon fossil on scanners." Megatron ordered.

"Uh, oh. Yes...my liege of course..." Starscream stuttered, I mean Predaking as dubbed is not very fond of Starscream. Shockwave has been banging his helm on trying to fix that issue, not that he didn't mind Predaking having Starscream for his next meal.

Time skip

I just finished updating Lord Megatron on some progress and data and stuff. He approved of my work and dismissed me usual.

"Thank you my liege," I bowed and turned to the exit, only to be greeted by a ground bridge portal with Starscream and his recruits entering, panting.

"Master, we have recovered the fossil as tasked," Starscream gloated while Megatron spoke something.

I went over to Soundwave. "Sounders, is Predaking on the roof?" I asked, more of a whisper just to check. Soundwave showed his camera on his visor on the roof.

I widened my optics, "scrap. Other areas?" I asked worried. I mean, Predaking is Shockwave's creation but I'm his assistant so I use my time to take care of him too.

Soundwave then scrolled through every other area of the Nemesis, pretty fast forward but still visible. There was no Predaking. I clenched my servos and vented, I turned back at Starscream who was still gloating.

"The autobot wreckers attacked but it wasn't a problem-," Starscream continued.

I couldn't stand Starscream anymore, but arguing wouldn't do anything good either. I headed for the groundbridge controls and put in the coordinates. The portal opened and I quickly entered.

I was greeted by a cave, it had rocks and rubble over. Seems like the work of Wheeljack's grenade. My spark ached, there was a hole which was about my size at the entrance of the cave.

As soon as I stepped to the entrance and tried climbing to the hole, I heard roars and cries, it was Predaking. His roars echoed through the cave it was terrifying but it just made me even more worried.

I finally managed to fit into the hole and jumped inside, landing nicely. The cave was filled with rubble and rocks, until I had to traverse through the cave by moving the obstructions and lucky holes.

Predaking's roar echoed again, I focused on where the noise was coming from.

"Predaking? Predaking?!" I yelled, hopefully he can hear me.

He roared again crying for help. I continued traversing the cave as fast as my pedes could carry me. "Predaking!" I yelled again as I reached a junction. I heard a roar again and turned to the direction.

----

Shockwave was studying and continuing to perfect the Synthetic energon formula. All is well when suddenly, he clasped his chassis as he feels a tightened feeling in his spark.

Shockwave paused his work and headed for the bridge. His processor is cursing as his spark continues to bring discomfort. "Y/N...?" He muttered.

----

My climbing didn't do well as I tripped on an unstable rock plank and fell on my aft. This caused some of the other rocks to fall over including some from above, like raining rocks.

I yelped in fear and using my servos to protect myself like a scared sparkling. I heard the cries of Predaking once more, I had no time to waste and continued.

"Predaking!" I reached another hole and was greeted by a stuck Predaking. His helm was stuck in a circle of smashed rocks like planks, like helm or dog restraints. He noticed me and cried once again.