¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи

Trinitie's P.O.V

I was in the dojo, training with the guys, wearing my normal training clothes, light blue athletic shorts and a normal baggy t-shirt.We were sparring, and I kept getting tackled to the ground, since they basically ignored my tricks from the first time around, and soon I'm going to have to think if a new one.

For the fourth time in an hour, I'm pinned to the ground. Raph smiled slyly above me, and I glared at him. "It takes a while, Trin. You just gotta practice." He advised, and I smiled as he helped me to my feet once more.

That was thankfully the last one, and I stretched myself out, arms reaching the leaves of the tree. Yes, I'm still a shorty, but the branches hanged low.

Master Splinter was finally back, and had returned this morning. He wasn't training us since he was in dire need of some rest. So instead it was the fearless leader, the one and only Leo.

"Okay," He said, once everyone was done getting the very much needed water,"We will be learning a new technique. But it'll help us in the future." He then explained how to do it, saying that Splinter had shown him it before he left. He then demonstrated it slowly, showing us how to move within it.

First, his left leg swept upwards and went in an arch until it came back down to the ground. He then went and swept the ground with his other leg, then sprung upwards, doing a front flip, as if he was jumping over an opponent, and slashed his Katana's at the imaginary being. I stared in awe.

We started practicing it, and all the others, including Mikey, was able to do it correctly within the first few tries. And then there was me, over in my own corner of the room, barely able to do the first air sweep. I was getting more and more frustrated at myself, and was occasionally huffing in annoyance.

Everyone else was done and leaving when I finally got the first step done with. Leo came over to me as I practiced the next one. He scrutinized my every move, and my mess ups. Donnie was watching me from the floor, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Trin, I believe you've got it,.but you just need to believe in yourself and work hard to get it right." Leo noted, and I nodded, the sweat pouring down my face stinging my eyes. He then showed me how to do it once again, perfecting it with gracefulness, (Grr) and I watched carefully.

I then did the first step, the sweeping in the air, switching legs when I crouched down, and sweeping the floor. Once I was again in a crouching position, I jumped, propelling myself upwards, and did the flip almost perfectly. I ended up landing wrong, and loosing my balance,falling flat on my back.

Ouch.

Donnie gave me a sarcastic thumbs up, and I glared at him playfully before getting back into position number one. I do what I did before, this time landing on my feet the right way, only a bit wobbly.

"If your able to do it perfect, and I see it, then I'll ask Sensei if you can come patrolling with us, but only if your able to show that you can." Leo offered, and I nodded my head, now even more determined to get it right.

I practiced a few times more without my weapon, so I wouldn't impale myself instead of the dummy.

"With the Ninjato, you make a slashing motion, or jab if your more comfortable with it, instead of how everyone else does theirs. Like for example, Donnie would whack them with his staff, and Raph would stab." Leo hinted, and I took it into consideration as I got into my first stance, in front of the dummy in shiny armour, though I didn't know of who.

Donnie was still watching from his position in the floor at a respectable distance away. Leo was watching me, calculating. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead, and started once more, with my weapon.