I Was So Done With Him

"Well that was a really bitchy move of her to do that." Collin said taking a drink of his Starbucks. I nodded taking a sip of my drink. "I still laugh that you threw the drink at him." He chuckled.

"I was so mad. If you were you would see smoke coming out of my ears." I giggled. "Thank you for cheering me up." I smiled at Collin.

"No problem, I will always be here for you." Collin said pulling me in for a hug.

"Coll!" I heard a voice yell towards us. We turned around to see a male walking towards us.

"Baby!" Collin squealed running up to him. Wait what? They embraced each other in a hug that was really cute. They pulled away and Collin looked at me as I stood there shocked. "Sara, you might not have known but.. I'm gay." Collin said. Whoa.

"Wait, seriously? Since when?" I asked in shock. Just last summer he was hitting on me.

"This year. I decided to express my feelings." He continued.

"Well, I'm proud of you." I said embracing him in a hug.

"Oh and this is Brad." Collin said gesturing over to the boy next to us.

"Nice to meet you Brad." I smiled. "I take you are Collin's boyfriend." I giggled shaking his hand. Brad smiled. "Oh and if you hurt my best friend, I hurt you." I giggled.

"No worries." Brad laughed.

"Well, I have to get back home but have fun you two." I giggled walking away from them towards my building. I walked into the lobby.

"Ms.Lopez, we have something for you." The concierge said. I walked over to the desk. He put a bouquet of roses inside of a vase on top of the desk.

"These are for me?" I asked. He nodded. I looked for the card and opened it.

It read 'Baby, I'm sorry, forgive me? -Austin'

Um. No. I took the vase and dumped it in the trash can across the lobby. I turned around to see Austin and the guys sitting down in the lobby. They were there the whole time.

"I take you didn't like the flowers." The concierge chuckled as I walked over to him.

"I take the guy who sent it is a jerk." I replied grabbing my father's mail from him. I began to walk to the elevator but turned around on my heels. I walked over to Austin. "Don't ever send me anything or if you see in public, don't even talk to me. We're done. Get it through your head. I never want to see or think of you again." I said letting all my anger out. I turned back around on my heels walking towards the elevator and pressing my floor number. I was so done with him.