Who said I stopped?

It was later on in the day. I was heading to Austin's house to do what was in his so called 'plan'.

"I'm glad you made it." Austin smiled letting me into his house.

"So, are you going to tell me about this so called plan?" I asked as we headed to Austin's room.

"Well, we are doing a Ustream!" Austin yelled excitedly.

"Is it already recording?" I asked as we sat down in front of the camera. He nodded. I stood there awkwardly for a moment watching the comments roll in. This is what it's like to be on the opposite side of the camera.

"Guys, did you know Sara was a Mahomie before we met." Austin giggled.

"Who said I stopped?" I smiled into the camera. "I actually still have a fangirl account. And some of you guys might know of it." I said.

"Can I know?" Austin grinned. I shook my head no.

"I know all about what Mahomies talk about when you're not around." I smirked.

"Like what?" Austin laughed.

"Clark." I mouthed into the camera. Austin bursted out laughing.

"So, you were one of those girls." Austin smiled. I nudged his shoulder.

"No! I just would laugh along." I laughed.

"She is really pretty." Austin smiled kissing my cheek. I felt my face flush in redness. "And that guys is how you know she still has a little fangirl left in her." Austin smiled. I hid my face in my hands as I laughed. Austin and I continued the Ustream just talking about random things with the Mahomies. It was getting late so I said it was time for me to head home. Austin walked me to my house, as he always does and we exchanged goodnights.

I think they were learning to accept is, now that they learned I'm just like one of them.