We Can't Go Any Further

"You okay beautiful?" Austin asked as we both walked on the sidewalk. I nodded.

"I'm sorry about that." I began. Austin shook his head.

"Don't be sorry. I like that you opened up about it." Austin said grabbing my hand. We have been walking around for about 15 min. I looked at my phone. It was 6:50pm. But it was already dark. "You're mom told me to have you home by 8." Austin issued. I nodded. It began to get chilly outside. Austin took off his jacket helping me pull my arms through.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. I leaned into his chest.

"Let's get back to the car." Austin said rubbing his hand on my back. Austin helped me inside the car. "We still have about and hour." He said leaning down in seat. "Where do you want to go?" He asked as he started the car. I shook my head, as I turned off the engine. "What are you doing?" He chuckled moving his hand to turn the engine back on. I unbuckled my seatbelt climbing on top of him. Our lips moved in sync. Austin giggled into our kiss as he put his hands on my waist. I smiled as I took off Austin's jacket that I was wearing. I moved my hands up to his face continuing our shared kiss. Austin pulled apart. "We can't go any further." Austin said catching his breath.

"What?" I giggled. He issued down to his lower area. "So..." I began.

"It's going to lead to something." He continued.

"You say it like we haven't did that before." I giggled.

"I just didn't think you wanted to do that in the car." He giggled.

"Well.. I guess we are." I smiled as leaned into him beginning to take off his shirt. Austin chuckled as he held me and moved us both to the backseat beginning to have a little fun.