I'll Make This Up To You

"Sara..." I heard someone's voice trail. "Wake up." The voice continued. I rubbed my eyes from the tiredness.

"Austin?" I asked. I heard his deep voice giggle. "What are you doing here?" I laughed as I stood up in bed.

"I told you last night I was taking you to breakfast." Austin smiled. I nodded. I made my way to my closet picking out a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top.

"I'm ready." I said as I grabbed my shoes and cardigan.

"You look beautiful as always." Austin said kissing my cheek as I tied my shoes. I smiled as we both walked out my room.

"Have fun you two." My mom said as we walked to our front door. I exchanged goodbyes as we made our way to Austin's car.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked as he started the car.

"Doesn't matter." I said fixing my hair in the mirror. Austin smiled as he began driving. "Of course." I giggled as we got out the car.

"IHop is amazing." He laughed as he grabbed my hand leading our way inside. We ordered our food and began to eat. "I'm going to miss seeing you." Austin said as he drank some of his orange juice. I nodded.

"So.. Tonight's your-" I began until I was interrupted by Austin's phone ringing. Austin answered his phone.

"Baby.. I have to go. I'll take you home." Austin said taking his wallet out.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have to go rehearse a new dance routine." Austin said standing up. Austin grabbed my hand fastly as he paid our check. Austin drove me back to my house. "I'm sorry, we had to leave in a rush. I promise I'll make this up to you." He said as I unbuckled my seatbelt. I nodded as I opened my door.

"See you later." I said as I closed the door making my way inside my house. He didn't even have time to have breakfast with me. What else is going to happen?