See You There

"I'm going to go downstairs and play basketball!" I yelled out as I walked towards the door.

"Good luck." Jessica giggled knowing my plan. I smiled as I made my way to the elevator. Honestly, I didn't know anything about basketball but I'm in a cute outfit so hopefully it's alright. Wow. I actually said that. I was currently wearing my black sports cropped bra shirt with red basketball shorts and my black vans. I walked outside to the court.

"You made it." Austin smiled walking towards me. His smile made me want to melt.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"Okay, you're going to be on Alex and Roberts team." Austin replied pulling me into the court.

"Okay, guys just so you know... I suck at basketball." I said nervously to Alex and Robert.

"What happened to ball is life? I thought we had an advantage." Alex laughed.

"Haven't you heard of talk. I'm a teenage girl, I say things I don't mean." I smiled.

"Well.. All you have to do is shoot. Let's see what you got." Robert said tossing me the ball. I nodded. I threw the ball and it made no where even close enough to the basket.

"We're screwed." Alex said.

"Looks like we have this game." Zach laughed.

**later on in the game**

"Sara! Put it in the basket!" Alex yelled blocking Zach from grabbing the ball from me. I ran and tried to throw it in the hoop. But complete fail.

"Travel!" Austin laughed.

"Maybe.. I shouldn't play." I said embarrassedly.

"It's fine. You just need a few pointers." Austin continued. He went behind me and grabbed the ball repositioning it in my hands. "Now... Throw." Austin smiled his hands still in my hands. I threw and I made it!

"Congratulations but you guys already lost the game." Austin laughed. We walked over to the elevator. It stopped at my floor first. "Im going to walk Sara to her house." Austin said walking out the elevator. Zach smirked. Was he really doing this? What? We made it to my front door. "I had fun today." Austin smiled.

"Me too." I giggled. "Well.. I have to go. See you around." I said giving him a smile.

"We should go to dinner tonight. You and me?" Austin continued.

"Sure. What time?" I asked.

"6:30?" Austin replied.

"See you there." I smiled as I walked into my door. Austin Mahone just asked me on a date.

"How did it go?" Jessica asked as I walked in the house. I smiled.

"He asked me on a date for tonight." I squealed.

"Let's get you ready!" She said grabbing my hands and rushing me to my room.