Goosebumps

"So, your dad introduced you to his girlfriend?" My aunt asked. I haven't seen my family since the time I've been in Miami so I was on my way to my grandparents house.

"Yeah, what do you think of her?" I asked.

"She's nice. But I still like your mom better." My aunt smiled. I smiled too. I remember when my parents were together. It wasn't always happy but it wasn't always bad.

"Yeah well, that's not going to happen. My mom remarried and has other children besides me and my sister." I replied. I think I forgot to mention that I have an older sister. She's flying out to Miami soon but she lives with her boyfriend in New York.

"Forget that. Give me details. Your dad said that you're dating teenage heart throb huh?" She smirked. My face blushed with redness.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend." I smiled.

"What do the people back home think?" She asked as she continued driving.

"I haven't really told anyone. I mean I uploaded one photo of us the other day. And they asked. But it's none of their business so I didn't reply." I said.

"That's true. Just know, just because he's a celebrity, don't let all those girls get to you. He chose you over all the girls in the world remember that." She smiled.

"We're not getting married." I laughed.

"Who knows?" She grinned. I shook the thought out of my head. If Austin and I continued dating for a really long time. I could maybe be the future Mrs.Austin Mahone. I got goosebumps thinking of it.