Come With?

I didn't directly tell Jessica what Austin and I did but I could tell she knew exactly what we did. I walked into my room and decided to take a shower. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought of the night before. I mean me and Austin did that? I got out the shower and decided to get dressed and head out.

"Sara!" I heard someone yell through my door. I opened it to reveal my older sister Liz.

"Liz!" I yelled as I hugged her tightly. We pulled away and I saw her smirking.

"Daddio told me you're dating the boy in the building." She smirked. I felt my face blush as I nodded. "So... When do I meet him?" She giggled.

"Not soon." I laughed.

"Let's go out for lunch." She said glancing at the clock that read 2:30pm. I nodded as I grabbed my phone. We both made our way to the elevator as I felt someone pull their hands to my waist.

"Hi baby." I heard the voice say in my ear. I turned around to see Austin smiling.

"Hey babe." I giggled pressing my lips to his. My sister stood there waiting for an introduction. "Oh, Austin, this is my sister Liz, Liz this is Austin." I smiled.

"So.. You're the boyfriend." She smiled shaking Austin's hand. He smiled back.

"Nice to meet you. Hopefully we could all hang out." He replied.

"We're going to lunch. Come with?" She asked.

"Sure." He smiled. I nodded as we began walking to the exit.