Epilogue Part 1

6 years later

°°

"You look gorgeous." My sister said coming up and embracing me in a hug.

"I feel like I'm going to puke." I said holding my stomach.

"Its just nerves sweetie. I promise when you get out there, when you see Austin, you'll forget all about it." My mom responded coming up and holding my hands. I nodded slowly.

"The future Mrs. Mahone, it's time." My father said walking into the room. I felt my body become filled with different emotions. Happiness, sadness, nervousness.

"Okay guys, places." I said pointing to the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"Sara, we just wanted to say. Thank you for making our brother happy." Alex said as Rob and Zach stood at his side.

"You guys can't make me cry before we walk down the aisle." I said pulling them in for a hug. We pulled apart as they walked over to their assigned bridesmaid. One by one, they all walked down the aisle by partners.

"It's your turn baby girl." My dad said holding my arm.

"Let's do this." I said breathing slowly. As we walked, I heard gasps and snapping of pictures fill the room. I looked ahead to see him. The boy who turned into man. The one who puts a smile on my face as shows me everyday how love feels. I felt a tear fall down my face as Austin smiled at me. His smile faded, as a tear fell down his cheek. Awes filled the room as my father and I reached the alter. I took Austin's hand.

"You look beautiful." Austin said softly as his thumb wiped a tear from my cheek.

°°

As the minister spoke, it was coming closer and closer to the vows. "Mr. Mahone, if you may begin." The minister said pointing to Austin. Austin let go of my hands, turning to Alex behind him who handed him a piece of paper.