I Have Memories Here

It was later on in the day, the sun was going down. Austin dropped Amber off at her house and was about to drop the guys off at their hotel.

"Bye guys!" I smiled as they got out the car. They all waved goodbye as Austin started the car.

"You don't want to go home yet, right?" Austin giggled as he began driving.

"Why would I want to go home when I could be with you?" I replied. Austin smiled as he grabbed my hand kissing it slightly as he waited for the green light. "Where are we going?" I asked as Austin got on the freeway.

"You'll see." He smirked as he continued driving.

"Where do you even know where to go?!" I laughed.

"That's what my phone is for, duh." He replied. I giggled at his remark. "We are here." He smiled. I knew exactly where we were. My uncle used to take me to this exact park when I was little before he passed. We got out the car. I stood there silently thinking of the memories I had there. "What's wrong baby?" Austin asked as he walked over to me.

"Nothing." I replied. I didn't know that I had a few tears running down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away. Austin gave me a look to tell him what's wrong. "My uncle... Before he passed away, he would always take me here." I began. "I have memories here." I said wiping my tears. He stood there silently. He wrapped his arms around me as he began comforting me.