Blonde and Tan?

Austin and I walked over to a restaurant near us.

"Table for 2, please." Austin smiled. The waiter nodded walking us over to a booth on the other side of the restaurant. Austin and I ordered our food. "What's it like to be going to college?" Austin said taking a sip of his coke.

"It seems weird." I laughed.

"What are you going to study?" He asked.

"I want to be in broadcasting. Like a journalist. I've always dreamed of doing that kind of stuff." I began.

"What do you want to work for?"

He continued to ask.

"Well, I want to work for-" I began to say until I was interrupted.

"Hey guys!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Lauren. She looked WAY different. She dyed her hair blonde, and was WAY tanned.

"Whoa. You look different." I responded in shock.

"You like?" She asked as she smiled to Austin.

"You look good." I said politely. I looked to Austin who was just staring. That kind of ticked me off. She was completely staring at Austin with flirtatious eyes. "We're kind of in the middle of a date." I interrupted their little stare session.

"Oh. Well. That's okay. See you later Austin.. You too Sara." She said at the end. I rolled my eyes as she turned around making her way back to her table.

"Austin." I snapped. He was still staring at her.

"Yeah? What?" He asked. I gave him a blank look.

"Oh shut up." I said taking a sip of my coke. There's something going on.