Missed It Here

"Welcome back." Austin smiled kissing my cheek. I just graduated high school. And I got accepted to a college in Miami. I finally convinced my mother to let me move to Florida for more than the summer so I had a bunch of bags with me.

"Thank you." I smiled as Austin and his body guard helped me carry my bags to the car. We got settled in the vehicle and made our way over to the condo. "Dad!" I yelled running over to him. He and Jessica were waiting outside for me with open hugs.

"Look at you! Even more beautiful. I missed our girl talks." Jessica smiled pulling me in for a hug. I finally was able to accept her. She made my father happy and I had to accept it no matter how I felt about the situation. We all carried my bags up to my dad's place. Everything was the same, only not a few dramatic changes. Austin helped me carry my bags to my room. "We'll let you get settled." Jessica smiled. I nodded as I turned to open my bag.

"I'm so happy you're back." Austin smiled as he sat on my bed.

"I've missed it here." I said putting my clothes into drawers. Austin stood up and walked up to me.

"Did you miss me?" He whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind. I giggled.

"Of course." I smiled.

"C'mon, let's go somewhere." He said grabbing my hand.

"I have to pack." I said as pulled me onto his back and running outside my room.

"Don't worry about it. Go have fun." My dad said as he looked up from the tv.