40

We stand there briefly watching Nola and Blaze with her baby before I send the kids to the car.

Where are you going?!

Blaze quickly stands asking as Destin walks out with them but I walk over handing her son to him.

Here take Ryan so I can heal Nola.

She snickers as I get to work but he cradled the time boy until she takes him then smiles as I hand her one of Kevin's baby outfits.

I'll take Ryan to the car and wait. I'm sure the two of you know what to do.

I walk out hearing blaze question her but he's quickly cut off when she kisses him while I shut the door leaving them to their business.

God mom! What are they doing? It's taking forever! Kevin complains but Century laughs.

They're mating bro.

Century!

What? It's not like he's not going to find out when they walk out all hugged up together.

Don't back talk your mother. You know better.

Destin said now more authoritative making century groan.

Yes sir.

Kevin chuckles so I look at him and he flinches.

Sorry mom.

Then carry speaks up.

There they are. It's about time. I'll ride with them. You guys stink and I want to ride with the baby and dad.

I look at them but I can hear her mind as she takes off with Ryan on his seat. She doesn't like that her dad and Destin are fighting over me but now we're both with new mates so she's going with her dad to see if he's happy now.

Do you know where we're going?

Nola asks so I nod with the address in my hands that Sky gave me.

Yeah just follow us but remember this might be dangerous so don't get your hopes up. He might reject you.

I know but I have my family so either way I'm happy already. Having him will just be a bonus.

Okay but make you you all shield your thoughts. We don't know what talents they have.

Okay we will.

She walks over getting in the car with Blaze and the kids with Destin and the boys look at the address ready to go.

Hey that's the road nobody travels back in the woods.

Yeah I know, let's go. Today's the day we find it where it goes.

While we drive I try to look to see what's going to happen but my vision is blocked. Like a blackness is blocking me from looking.

Are you okay Sugar? You look upset.

I friends but Century hugs sounding upset to.

We can't see what's going to happen. There's a shield blocking the future from being seen here. Someone or something blocking the future from us.

He chuckles shaking his head.

The future isn't always guaranteed. Maybe this part is uncertain still. Codes still have to be made so the future have be written yet. Haven't you considered that. Not all paths are written. Remember that when you look to you visions for guidance.