Chapter Five

We pull in and park at the huge castle set in the side of the mountain with the waterfall cascading over part of it but I can't help but feel at home, like I've been here before. We step out and Destin looks at me with the same thoughts. He has the deja vu feeling as well. We agree to shield our minds and follow the two men who we now know at Matthew and Easton. I shake the thought that their names sounds so familiar. Then he camouflages his rainbow hair before we head in.

Where are you taking us?

To your children princess. They are with my mother and father in the nursery with the one you call Bonnie. They are expecting you and they already know of this Bonnie's wrong doing. She will be dealt with.

We look at them confused by this but follow them up the stairway and into the large nursery where my children are playing with toys and laughing.

Cary! Kevin! Come here to mommy!

They quickly drop their toys and run over to me hugging me while Bonnie sits quietly in the chair bedside the young couple who watch us curiously.

She has your scent sugar.

And he yours my love.

They speak to each other.

This could cause a problem should they choose to stay here.

He suggested as they look at us but they keep their thoughts private. Then she took his hand and I can feel a power radiating from them. I feel off balance around them so I take Destin's hand and stand upright as we hold my children but they squint at us. I've seen the look at school several times but I'd never expect it from such a powerful vamps. They look at each other confused as they communicate silently so I speak up.

I don't understand why you'd think we'd stay here but I do thank you for saving my children from this child stealing thief. I will send my royal guards to collect her.

I say claiming my royal place but it doesn't move them. Then Destin grabs the door for us to leave but the man speaks up.

Dear Anita you told Matthew and Easton you are the great, great granddaughter of Nathen and Rosalind War's is this not true?

His voice is commanding but gentle as he speaks so I nod as I look at Destin then back to the man and answer.

Yes. My father is Peter War's. The son of Michael War's, who's son of Easton War's. Who's in turn is son of Nathen and Rosalind War's. Why do you ask?

Wait? Easton? No he can't be... Can He? My mind reels as they look at each other then the woman speaks up.

Well in that case, welcome home child. I am your great great grandmother Rosalind and this is your great great grandfather Nathen and you just met your great grandfather Easton. He has gone with Matt to retrieve our family so that we can welcome you home along with your mate and your children.

I shake my head at the situation. I'm so confused. Nathen smells like Destin and it's confusing to me but apparently I smell like Rosalind to. How is this possible. Everyone has their own scent and no two are the same so why are the four of us?

Anita we have to get back for Blaze.

Destin insist not liking the situation either but it all seems like a dream. It's like we've been here before or like we've known each other forever. I feel an odd connection to grandma Rosalind.

And who is Blaze? Is that another if your children?

Nathen asks curious but we both quickly shake or heads and without thinking we both dropped our guard allowing them to hear our thoughts about Blaze.