29

Once we get to Germany I start to follow Justin to my seat but time freezes and the woman from the cloudy mist of time travel addresses me.

Anita Marie Walters you are not to interfere with Justin's death. You must allow him to follow his destiny.

I frown but look around for her.

Isn't there another way? Can't he survive and meet Nadine another way. Peters not sending guards to collect him anymore. He'll die.

You chose this path so now you must walk it.

Her words fade out as time starts but Justin continues walking ahead of me then I see her.

Mom! You see that girl?

Which one sweetie?

I point to Nadine standing next to Maliki so my mother nods but frowns knowing who she is.

Mom that's her, that's Justin's mate. He needs to meet her now! Before the fight. Otherwise, otherwise he'll die mom.

Well go introduce them.

I can't. I'm not allowed to interfere, but you or dad can. Come on mom you have to do it!

What does your mother have to do?

My dad looks at me then looks over at Nadine hearing my thoughts and hearing what just happened because I forgot to block him so he quickly grabs Justin's shoulder and pushes him to the right knocking him into Nadine and Maliki.

Dad what the hell?! I'm sorry sir, miss. My father seems to have... Oh...

Nadine smiles at him as they stand up but Maliki frowns.

Ma'am are you okay?

Yes Maliki I'm fine. Please go on to our seats. I'll be right behind you and please tell queen Sky I'll be right there.

I look at her then hearing Sky's name and get a deep aching in my stomach but then someone walks past me brushing my arm causing my body to feel jittery so I turn to look at him and see Blaze but he's much younger walking with his family.

Sorry I have to go talk to a friend Justin I'll be back in time to see you fight. Oh, Nadine where are you from?

I ask being curious for Justin so she smiles telling me she's from France and he chuckles then starts talking to her in french. I hurry off following Blaze but he turns around feeling my vibration and looks at me.

Hey there. Have we met?

I smile while shrugging and answering.

Maybe in another life. I'm Anita Walters, what's your name?

Blaze Davis. I feel like we've met before.

Maybe we're just meant to know each other. I go to the Des Glory school. Where do you go?

I reach my hand out as a kind gesture thinking he may take it to see if he can see our path but he just grins.

Sorry, I don't touch people very often. It's just something I've learned not to do.

I smile but nod then look at our future anyway still see our children but then I see another little boy who's different with my wings and black feathers. I shake my head then look at him again shocked that I just saw this child but he frowns.

Are you okay Anita? Anita?

I want to answer him but I can't I don't remember the child from my journey through time but he's mine. The cloud lady took my memory of him away. Why does he feel like he's mine and what's that's ache I feel.