Chapter Six

We pull in and he shuts off the car but waits for my answer before opening his door as he looks at me.

I need to know what you want to do before we go in here so I know what to tell my parents. They've already made plans and done things for us because of what my father done. I thought we we're good and we we're going to be family.

I nod understanding that he was wanting to move in with us and that his parents had brought some of his things.

I want be with you and want to be a family but I want to take our time out of respect for Blaze. Is that okay with you?

He smiles with nod. Then leans over rubbing my cheek and kisses me softly.

Of course we can take our time. We have our whole lives to be together but you are mine and I won't allow anyone else to have you.

I smile at his words as I feel a new vibe from his touch. It causes me to shiver so I grab his wrist to pull his hand away but he grabs my face then as he feels the jolt and jerks, pulling our lips tightly together. I hold his wrist as he holds me kissing me then his mouth opens and our tongues meet causing a new heat to rock through my body but someone knocks on the driver side window.

Are you coming in or what?

Bonnie asks as I jerk away and he groans then opens his door knowing we're done with our conversation.

We'll be in in a few minutes. Go a ahead and get the kids settled in.

She agrees then he quickly shuts the door and turns back to me.

You know I won't rush you into anything but I do need to feel your touch from time to time to keep from hurting because of our bond. My dad has already told me this.

Yes I know and I think we can handle ourselves. You can sleep in my room with me. That will keep us close and we'll be together a lot so if we need to touch we can. Just let me know and I'll let you know. I'm sure there will be signs, right?

I guess so. Hell I don't know. I just want to be with you. When we get to France do you have a plan or a place for us to stay with our family?

He asks changing the subject.

Bonnie already arranged that for us. We'll be staying with my father at his castle.

Umm, do you think that's wise? What if things go poorly? Maybe we should have a backup plan, just in case.

I nod in agreement and he smiles squeezing my hand.

Let's get in here before they come looking again.

I snicker as we get out caring my things in but as we get inside I notice a lot of new things that I don't recognize. Things that are very different than I've ever decorated with before.

Uh, what is all this stuff?

Oh I put Destin's things away for you dear. I'm sure the two of you will move them around but I know these are his favorite things I just went ahead and put them out. I didn't think you'd mind.

Bonnie looks at me then walks to her room quietly not wanting to be involved in any family fights but Destin and I just agreed he could move in. Then I noticed that all Blazes things were gone.

Where are Blazes things? Those belong to my children. Who took them?

I ask starting to get upset but Destin grabs my hand and points into Cary's and Kevin's rooms.

His things have been divided between the two of them. They both have a chest in their room with all his things in them. Nobody took his things. Don't worry Sugar.