38

Are you sure you want to Sugar? We can wait another day. Blaze will feel it if we go any farther.

I consider his words but I need him. He's pushed me to far now and I need to feel him. His touch just isn't enough. As the thought crosses my mind he smiles and pulls my nighty off then quickly removes his shorts and tosses me onto the bed while we both laugh.

Oh your ass is mine Sugar.

I laugh again as he jumps onto the bed tickling me then kisses me as he pulls me close sliding my panties off as he slips his briefs off. Within seconds he's pulling himself up over me. With a kiss we begin. Our bonds firmly in place and we're now mated but my urge to taste him intensifies causing me to shift and get an overwhelming.

Umm, Go ahead sugar.

He grants me access so I bite down and without thinking expose my neck granting him access so he bites down claiming his prize and sealing our bond. We finish as we release and seal the wounds but then I then I get a sudden pain in my gut which means so does Blaze.

We have to go! Blaze is in major pain. Hurry and get dressed!

He shakes his head looking at me then before he kisses me then forces his wings too shrink before throwing his shirt on. I finish dressing then we teleport back to my place where Blaze is curled up in bed coughing up blood. I remove my duplicate as I run over from the bathroom with a wet and dry cloth yelling for Destin who's in the living room.

Destin, hurry call the doctor!

He runs in looking at Blaze before grabbing Blaze's phone but Blaze grabs his hand as he dials.

Destin. Take care of my family. Don't let anything happen to them and protect Anita. Promise me brother.

Destin looks at me then nods at him.

I Promise. You have my vow. I'll protect Anita and Take care of your family but you're going to be okay brother you just hold on.

The doctor must've answered then because Destin started talking very fast as he walks in the other room but I quickly run over cleaning Blaze up and try to heal his pain but I don't feel or bond anymore and I can't hear in his mind but he doesn't either. He just wants to keep me safe now for our children.

Blaze. What can I do?

Live sweetie. Take care of our children and be the best mother you can.

His eyes widen then as he reached out rubbing my belly and he smiles.

You are truly a great woman. Destin will be a wonderful father. His child will be a a great leader but I told you sweetie. You get pregnant to... To damn easily.

My heart breaks when I realize he knows and saw us with our child.

Blaze if I'm pregnant it's your child.

He shakes his head and coughs again spitting blood up but catching it in the cloth.

No sweetie he's not. That child is Destin's. I to can see things.

But Blaze...

No sweetie. It's okay. I know and I understand. You love him and him you. I was just in the way. You're free now. I love you all and you have my blessing.

Destin looks in and frowns but continues talking to someone on the phone so I message him that Blaze knows and look to see his future but his time is up. We rushed it and he's going to pass now but he already know's because he already looked and saw it to. I can't let this happen not now that or bond has been broken.

Century!

I call out his name and he quickly runs to my side.

You know why I called you. I cannot lose him. He's was my mate and he's the father to my children but I cannot change him or it'll contect us again.

I understand mother.

He starts to feed Blaze but Destin steps in stopping him.

Stop! What do you think you're doing? I'll do it. You're still young and need to keep your blood. Plus he's my brother.

Blaze and Century look at him confused but he forces his wrist over Blaze's mouth telling him to feed so he bites down and groans from the burning. A few moments later Destin pulls away healing his wrist but Blaze groans in pain as the doctor and their parents show up. Century yanks Blaze up pushing him forward and slicing his back then pulls him back up cracking and popping his back until his wings pop out. We all stand there looking at Blaze who's now nearly the size of Destin.

Huh, both our boys are now men dear.

That's so wonderful. Now Anita and Blaze can seal their bond and he can get wings like her and the kids.

Blaze looks at me then Destin and frowns.

Actually mom. Anita isn't my mate anymore. We don't have a bond anymore. She's actually bonded and mated to Destin now. They've already sealed their bond and she's pregnant with their first child.

They all look at me but Destin looks at me shocked by the news so I shrug.

Hey don't give me that look. You're just as guilty and I did what I had to do to save my mate and your brother but you couldn't wait either.

He chuckles but Blaze just frowns as he shakes his head.

You know I actually have a right to kill you Destin. She was my mate and you stole her.

Destin pulls me behind him then.

If you feel you should then come at me brother. But remember this. I claimed her in France before I knew you were gonna die and I was gonna take her if that meant I had to fight you or not. She's my true mate not yours. That's why it's so hard for you to tell her you love her. You weren't sure. I am. I love her eternally you don't. She's mine.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading

Comment
Share