32

The phone rings so I roll over answering to my mom.

Anita sweetie you got another letter here. Do you want me to open it and read it to you?

I sit up quickly telling her no in a panic causing Blaze to wake up and look at me worried like somethings wrong.

I'll come get it mom. Don't open it!

Are you sure sweetie this one's different it has a return address from France. It could be from your brother.

I consider her words but I can't risk it.

No. I'll be there in a few minutes. Blaze I'll be right back I have to go to my parent to get my mail.

Then before he can respond I teleport myself to their house grabbing my mail from my mom who's trying to see through the envelope while dad complains to leave it alone then quickly teleport back to my house after I thank her and smile as she scowl as I teleport out. I reappear at home but Blaze is dressed and standing in our room looking around calling my name.

I'm right here sweetie. I told you I was going to get my mail.

Yeah! I expected you to take a car not just disappear! How many talents do you have?! What's that's make 4 or 5 now? You can read minds, heal yourself, grow children, see visions and teleport? What else can you do?!

I cross my arms now upset that he's yelling at me when I was about to share something important with him.

I have several and I can share them with you after we seal our bond.

Well you refuse to seal our bond! I tried but you refused. Don't you want to?

Argh... You're such a jerk! I do want to but we can't until you change! My blood will change you and I can't have you hurt because of me. Is that okay with you?!

He huffs not sure if he believes me fully or not so I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom slamming the door, locking it behind me.

Fine! Hide in the bathroom! I'm leaving! You don't want to talk to then I'll leave!

I cry quietly to myself being angry at him when I answer.

Fine! Go!

My stomach clinches and turns so I rub it healing my pain as I hear him moving around throwing his things together to leave but my belly grows.

No! Oh God!

I complain to myself as I try to take away the bump but it keep growing until the pain come but it gets worse until the blood rolls down my legs and I scream.

Oh God, Blaze! Help!

Don't try that shit Anita, I'm leaving!

I quickly push my panties off and crawl over to the counter grabbing the toothbrush holder throwing it and hitting the door shattering it then throw the soap dish shattering it as I scream again but then I feel him.

That's it! You wanna break shit! You're gonna wake up Cary!

He hits the door with his shoulder popping it open and starts to yell at me but quickly falls silent.

You want to throw... Oh shit! Why didn't you tell me!

I cry but he grabs my legs looking to see if our babies coming out or not but he's to late. Kevin's already here and I've had to have him alone. I changed our path. I try to grab him but I'm week so I grab the towel covering him as Blaze grabs my hand then wraps him handing him to me. He runs to the kitchen them runs back handing me 2 bags of blood.