Snap

Normal:

 So if you've caught on, good for you. Yeah, we brought in the newer characters. You'll see as we go on how chaotic it's going to get. Like with Rifuta and Teruhashi. It's difficult to keep everyone in line, but they've always been there. I blame the author.

Me:

Will you stop that?

Normal:

No. So let's continue with the story.

Saiki's POV:

"No. You can't be serious." I facepalmed at the news. Saiko. Out of anyone Juliet had to act with, it's Saiko. He's that annoying rich kid that acts better than everyone. Why would he even want to be Romeo?

" Oh dear....doesn't Metori like Kokomi?"

"That's right" I thought. "He probably tried out, expecting to get to be with Teruhashi."

"I'll knock his teeth in if he tries anything funny." Mayumi threatened. Juliet patted her on the shoulder.

"Violence is never right."

"Please, not like she'd be able to lay a hand on me."

Saiko walked his way over to us. He looked unamused. 

"Boy! I'd slap ya so hard your head would spin off! Let me at him!" Mayumi lunged. I reached my arm out and grabbed her. Juliet patted her hand.

"Breathe....keep your calm."

"......Fricken hippie." Mayumi calmed down. I let her go. "Fine."

"...Metori. Congratulations on getting the part of Romeo." Juliet bowed slightly. Saiko ran his hand through his hair.

"Well it's not surprising. Only a true talented high class man like myself deserves such a part."

"Yeah right, you probably bribed the teacher."

"I was hoping the part of Juliet would be played by Teruhashi." Saiko said, looking Juliet over. He placed his knuckle against his chin, thinking. "But, perhaps you will do. You're cute, so you wont make me look bad."

"Oh...that's...wonderful?"

"Saiko, why don't you just hand the part to someone else?" I asked. He waved his finger at me.

"No, no. Never...I'm the only one with the looks suitable for Romeo. Who would they find that's better?"

"Any other guy in the school." Mayumi scoffed. Juliet snickered. I gave her a slight smirk. " Besides, you're already a drama queen. We don't need you to show off."

"How dare you."

"Maybe Juliet can star in it by herself. She's fantastic. She doesn't need you." Mayumi said. Saiko grabbed Juliet's hand and kissed it. I felt my blood begin to boil.

"But, what would Juliet be without her Romeo?"

Juliet yanked her hand away as Mayumi pushed Saiko back.

"Alive."

"Very well. I have other things to attend to, some of which are more expensive then your very homes." 

"Oooooooh, so intimidating." Mayumi said sarcastically. "Get ya pampered ass outta here."

"Goodbye Juliet. I shall see you at our first practice on Monday." Saiko said as he blew a kiss and walked away. Mayumi turned to me.

"What the hell man, why am I standing up for your girlfriend?"

"I was close to losing it....if Juliet wasn't here, Saiko would be nothing more then a stain on the wall." Juliet grabbed my hands.