Here Comes Trouble

Saiki's POV;

 It was a few days later. Juliet and I sat in class, obviously right next to each other. The clock ticked away. I looked at it, noticing there was only a few minutes left of school. Juliet was humming softly as she read her book. I smiled.

"Hey, Juliet. Do you wanna go shopping?"

"That sounds lovely." Juliet said. She smiled sweetly. I felt my face grow hot and red. Something about her smile drives me crazy. The bell rang and everyone scrambled for the door. I stood up and grabbed my bag. Juliet closed her book and tucked it into her bag. I held out my hand to her. She took it and we headed out.

We decided to go home real quick and change out of our school uniforms. I was wearing jeans and a dark blue button up shirt. Juliet had on a light pink, somewhat hippie looking, dress with grey leggings, a pair of tan cowgirl boots and, of course, her flower crown. She stuck her wallet into her pocket book as we headed down the shopping center. 

"So why did you want to come shopping?" She asked. I gave her a slight shrug.

"Just you know...I need some new shirts...and I figured I could get you something."

"Kusu...no you don't have to do that." 

"I want to. You deserve it..." I said. "I'll get you anything..."

"You're so sweet Kusu...at least...let me get us some food at least. Please."

We kept walking. I held her right hand. Her left hand was on her bag. I was looking at my phone.

Normal;

Ok, see you're probably wondering why I mentioned where our hands were. Actually, I know you are. You'll understand. This story pulls another cliché anime moment.

Saiki's POV;

We kept walking. I wasn't paying attention since I felt so calm with Juliet by my side. I looked up in time to a girl bump into Juliet.

"Ooof."

"Oh, woops." Said the girl. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Oh it's quite alright." Juliet responded. I narrowed my eyes and looked Juliet over. She noticed and gave me a soft I'm ok. The girl gave Juliet a slight bow.

"Again, sorry." She apologized before walking off.  Juliet turned to me and patted my hand.

"Kusu, I'm not a child..."

"S-sorry." I felt embarrassed. "I just...I can't use my...abilities with you so...if something happens I can't fix it."

"Nothing is going to happen, let's get something to drink, my treat." Juliet reached into her bag and stood still. "...Where..."

"Juliet?"

"My wallet is missing. I never take it out of my bag."

"What?" I looked in the direction the girl went. "That thief. She stole it." I was mad. No, I was pissed. "I'll get her." I said as I took off running.

"Kusuo. Don't do anything rash! Kusu!" Juliet called after me. I hardly paid attention to her. 

"...What the hell..." I heard a soft voice say. Since I was away from Juliet, my powers were in full activity. I could see through the wall and it was her, the same girl that walked into Juliet. She was holding her wallet, she was going through it. I stepped around the corner.

"Hey!" I yelled. She didn't jump or anything, but she slowly looked up at me. "You stole my girlfriend's wallet. I'll ask you nicely to give it back."