Perfect Date Part 2

Normal;

I'm going to get off topic for a second. Any of you that has watched my anime or read my manga obviously know how I've changed the world right? Students can have jobs. It's not weird to see people with colored hair. Minor injuries are nothing. Yeah, you know that stuff, so you're probably wondering "If Juliet blocks his powers, do those things still affect the world?" Yes. They do. If I tell you how right now, then they'll be no point in the big reveal of how Juliet's ability blocks mine. I've caught your interest again haven't I? On with the date.

Saiki's POV;

We sat down under a tree. I had asked if she wanted me to quickly teleport home and get a blanket, but she insisted we sit in the grass itself. I couldn't say no to her.

"It's cozy." I said. I laid back with my head propped up on the trees root. Juliet smiled and plopped one of the bags on my chest.

"Heh. We better eat before it gets cold."

"Right right."

Normal;

Brief interruption. We ate EVERYTHING. There were no leftovers at all. Juliet can eat, she does it with grace, but she eats.

Saiki's POV;

"I can't believe we ate all that." I huffed and crumbled up a wrapper. Juliet stood up and gathered all of our trash.

"Can't leave a mess. I'll take care of it."

"No. Allow me." I stood up and finished picking up all our trash. I walked over and put it in the garbage bin. Juliet sat back down, smiling. I sat back down next to her.

"...This is amazing....and peaceful..."

"Would you say, perfect?"

"Hm.... I'm normally not want to believe in perfection...." She laid her head on my shoulder. "But yes...this is perfect...."

"....not yet." I lifted her head off my shoulder and stood up. "Close your eyes."

"What?" Juliet laughed a bit.

"Please. Trust me."

"Ok ok." She closed and covered her eyes. I got a enough distance away, and out of sight of public, to teleport.

Juliet's POV;

I sat with my eyes covered and closed. I wondered why he asked me to do this. I'm not one to say something looks silly but I knew to others I looked stupid. I quite possibly looked like I was crying. No one bothered me though. I waited and waited until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Alright. Open your eyes." I heard him say. I opened my eyes to see Kusuo smiling in front of me, with his left hand behind his back.

"What are you up to?"

"Just....I think this will look beautiful on you." He pulled his hand around, showing a flower crown.

"I.... it's beautiful...."

"I'm happy your think so. They're not real....sadly....but least you can always wear it."

"Oh Kusuo...." I put the flower crown on my head. "I'll wear it always. Thank you."

Saiki's POV;

I'm so glad she likes it. it wasn't easy coming across the perfect flower crown, especially considering I had no idea where to get it. At first, I thought maybe I would just make one, but then I realized the flowers would wilt. Even if I could make it so they wouldn't, soon as it touched her head abilities would wear off. So I decided fake was the best choice. They aren't as natural, but at least this way she can keep it forever. Plus the smile on her face, it means everything. I did something good.

" You're very welcome."

The sun had completely set now and stars filled the dark blue sky. Juliet and I remained under the tree, laying down. She held my hand in hers as we gazed up at the sky.

"How about that one?" I asked, pointing up. Juliet laughed.

"I know that you know what constellations are which."

"Not fooling you am I?" I turned my head to look at her. "Just humor me.... I like hearing you talk."

"Ok ok. Let's see. That's the Ursa Major."

"Tell me about it."

"It's name means greater she-bear. It's the third largest constellation."

"Alright....that one." I pointed to another one. Juliet smiled.

"That one is Draco. It means dragon and some people can see it all year."

"You know alot....you really are perfect...."

"No I'm not perfect.... I just find things that most teenage girls would find boring, interesting. There's more to life than make up and being popular. I like reading, I like being outside, I like exploring and getting into trouble.... I like the strange things." She said. I sat up a bit and looked at her.

"Like me?"

"Not going to lie, you are definitely one of the strangest I have ever met....but like I said, I like strange. It's fun." Juliet sat up and fixed her crown. "Oh dear, I believe it's almost time for me to get home."

"Yeah. The last thing I need is your father being mad at me." I stood up, brushed off my pants and helped Juliet to her feet. "Let's get you home."

We made it back to our street safe and sound. I walked Juliet to her house and up to her door. The lights were off, her parents probably went to bed.

"... Did they lock you out?"

"Nope." Juliet reached in between the glass of the porch light and the bulb. She pulled out a small key. "Tada."

"Creative."

"Thanks." She unlocked the door and stepped inside before turning back to me. "I had a wonderful time tonight. Thank you so much Kusuo."

"I had a great time too.....maybe.... We can do it again...?" I sheepishly looked away. Juliet nodded excitedly.

"I would love nothing more!" She covered her mouth. "Oops. Got a little too loud..."

"it's cute."

"You're so sweet."

"....no.... I'm really not...but.... You helped me bring out a better me... I'll continue saying it.... In the few days I've known you, my life has completely changed. I feel more...."

"Complete...?"

"Exactly....thank you..."

"It was really nothing. I love helping, even if I don't know I'm doing it.... I'm happy to know my presence has just brighten someone else's life." Juliet folded her hands behind her back and tilted her head. "I guess.... helping others is like my super power....heh... isn't that something."

I gently coxed her hands into mine and leaned forward, resting my lips on to hers. She was surprised at first, and I was afraid I had over stepped my boundaries, but she returned my affection. I've never felt so relaxed. I never felt such a rush of emotions for one person. It was perfect.

"This was the best night ever."

"Yes it was."

We bother jumped back in shock. I nearly fell back onto the walk way.

"Wha-what did you say?" I asked. Juliet's eyes widened.

"I-i didn't say anything....I....I was thinking about tonight and how it was-"

"The best night ever..." I finished. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours.

"K-kusuo....did.... You just read my mind?"